#127 Misplaced backstage pass/Accused of sneaking in

Harry: It was a last minute decision for you to fly out to where Harry was, and surprise him at the concert that night. He knew nothing of your plans. He thought you were home. No one knew anything except Zayn, who was helping to make sure Harry was there whenever you arrived. So when you got to the stadium, you texted him; feeling so excited to see Harry. As soon as you placed your phone in your pocket, you walked up to the guard who was watching the gate. "Um, hi, I think Zayn put my name down or something. I don't know how this works. I'm [Y/N]." The guard looked so confused, "There's no list. Do you have a pass or not?" "A pass? No. I just flew it to surprise Harry." "I'm sure many fans would love to do that," he said sarcastically, "Now go away." "I'm not a fan. Well I mean, I am, but I'm Harry's girlfriend," you argued, reaching for your phone again, "Zayn knows I'm here." "So you're dating Harry, but Zayn knows your here?" the guard asked, clearly not believing a word you were saying, "I said go away." "But..." before you could finish that though, your phone began to ring. You answered it quickly, after seeing Zayn's name, "Hey Zayn." "Okay, he's..." You cut Zayn off, "They won't let me in. Can you figure out a way to get me in, please?" Zayn laughed, "Yeah sure. I'll go find someone to go out there and let you in. Anyway, he's in his dressing room. I told him to wait there, but he doesn't know why. I'm sure he'll be excited to see you."

Liam: Liam was always busy before concerts, and so you spent a lot of time waiting backstage for the few minutes you'd have together. Which is what you were doing, when a security guard walked up to you. "M'am, are you supposed to be back here?" Hearing that question you quickly glanced around the hallway, looking for whoever he was speaking to. "Me?" you asked, when you saw no one else around. He nodded his head, "Do you have a reason to be standing here?" "I'm waiting on my boyfriend - Liam. I didn't think I was in the way." "Do you have a pass?" he asked, ignoring all your words. They didn't matter to him. "Um, yeah," you answered, while digging in your purse, "it's in here... Um..." You couldn't seem to find it, and began panicking, "It's here somewhere." "Mhm," the guard wasn't buying that, "Come with me please." "I'm not lying! Ask one of the guards who actually works for the boys. I swear, I'm supposed to be here!" With an annoyed huff, he reached for his walky talky, "Can someone come to hallway C. I have a girl back here claiming she's misplaced her pass." "I did," you told him, feeling nervous, though you knew you were doing nothing wrong. Within 30 seconds, a second guard was there, and this one worked for the boys, and knew you. "Tell him I'm supposed to be here!" "Yeah, that's [Y/N]. She's with Liam, she's okay." You smiled at him, glad this was over, "Thank you."

Louis: Though you were on tour with Louis, and had planned to do so much with him, you couldn't even leave the tour bus. Somehow, though no one else was sick, you had the worst cold, and all you wanted to do was sleep. You were passed out in your bed, your fever actually breaking, when you were shaken awake. "Who are you?!" That was shouted at you, while you were still trying to wake up. "What?" You were in tears. The medicine, the sleepiness, and the fact some strange man was shouting at you was just so much. "I was told to watch this bus, and I'm glad they did. I'm calling the cops." "For what?" Your heart was pounding, "What is going on?" "You broke onto a bus, and you're acting shocked you're in trouble?" Finally his shouting made sense, "What? No, no. I didn't! I'm here with them." "Sure you are," he replied, as he grabbed your arm to pull you out of the bed. "Don't!" You argued, as you tried to think of what to say or do, "I promise I didn't break in!" As you had been screaming, the door of the bus opened, and someone else came running in, "What's wrong?" "I found.." the first guard tried to speak, but was cut off by the second guard rushing to your side, "Are you okay?" "She broke in!" The second guard face grew red, "No, she didn't. We were asked to watch this bus because a sick girlfriend was asleep on it!" "Oh..."

Zayn: "Do you have a pass?" you were asked, as you tried to get back to Zayn, after leaving to go tell a friend hi who was at the concert that night. "Yeah, I do," you nodded, as you reached to grab it from around your neck, but nothing was there, "I must have left it in the dressing room. Sorry." The security guard shook his head, "Then you're not getting in here." "You're joking, right?" you asked, trying not to draw attention to yourself, with the thousands of people all around, "I just walked out of here ten minutes ago. You saw me." "Doesn't mean you were rightfully here the first time either," he responded, doing his job properly, "Without a pass I cannot let you backstage." You rolled your eyes, and crossed your arms. It seemed a little ridiculous to you. He knew you were back there earlier, talking to everything, and now he was saying no. "You can go now," he stated, not budging at all, "You're not going to be getting pass me." You decided not to stand there arguing with him, and instead just walked away. You had your cell phone with you, and it would be easy for you to simply call someone to bring you your pass. It wasn't a big deal. It was just annoying, but you knew he was just doing his job, even if it just seemed like a waste of time.

Niall: Being with Niall, traveling the world as he toured, was exhausting. You truly did not have to do much at all. You mostly just went from city to city and enjoyed yourself, but the jet lag was really getting to you, and the constant screams that seemed to follow him were another tiring aspect. Your hotel room should have been the one place where you could relax, and feel calm; instead you were being kept from going inside of it. "I have a key!" you argued, as a guard blocked you from unlocking the room you were sharing with Niall. "That means nothing. I've heard the stories of girls somehow getting into the rooms, and that is not happening today." "No, it's not. This is MY room, I'm not some girl sneaking in," you snapped, waving your key in front of him. He ripped the key of your hands, "Go away before I call the cops." "I'll call Niall," you argued back, instantly reaching for your phone. He reached for his as well, but you were quicker to dial, "Niall, please come up to the room. Some guard won't let me in, and I'm so tired." "Seriously? Why? Tell me when I get there. I'll be right up," Niall answered, before hanging up. "He's coming," you told the guard, who had yet to actually call anyone, "I promise, I'm not breaking in." "We'll see," he replied, still not convinced of anything. Until Niall got there, he did not believe a word that you were saying.