#89 You're a virgin

Louis: "I-I..." you hesitated to speak. Louis had just asked you to come into to his home after an amazing date. You'd been dating for a few weeks now, and you knew what he was truly asking. After all this time together, of course he was ready for the next step. "What's wrong?" "I-I'm just not ready," you finally got out, and before he could speak, you continued with a shaking voice, "I'm-I'm a virgin." You were done speaking now, and just staring nervous at Louis waiting for a reply. You were so scared of what he would say. You had no idea what he would think of that. "That's okay," he replied, and you instantly felt better, even before he continued on, "You could have told me before. We'll wait then. Do you still want to come in? We can watch a movie?" You smiled happily, so glad he was understanding, and not pushing you, "I'd love to."

Zayn: When you started dating Zayn, it was so unreal. You had never had a real boyfriend before. Everyone else had been crushes, or you'd ended things long before it became serious. Everything with Zayn just felt so new and exciting. And he knew you felt this way. You also knew that he was your first real boyfriend, and that you'd never been with anyone before him. So when you were in your room alone for the first time, he was careful when kiss you gently, "If you're not ready, you just tell me." You shook your head, as you wrapped your arms around his neck, "I am so ready. This is the right moment. I want it to happen now." Zayn kissed you a little harder, and then looked directly into your eyes, "I love you so much [Y/N]." "I love you too," you replied, so excited and nervous for what was coming next.

Niall: Niall did not know this fact. It was not something you felt the need to tell him. Why should he know about it? It did not change you at all. It did not change how much you loved him, or how badly you wanted to be with him. Nothing was different due to that fact. It just meant you had not had sex before, and that wasn't anything to change you. And so when the time came, and you were both in his room, with him running his hand down your back, that one fact that actually did mean something to you was the last thing on your mind. You were just in the moment. And even though it was your first time, you were just enjoying the moment for what it was; your first time with Niall. First at all or not, it was so important to you, and that was all that mattered. "I love so you much Niall."

Liam: Long before your first date Liam knew about that. You were friends long before he asked you out, and somehow it had come up. It seemed like a such a private thing for him to know, and yet he did. "So um," Liam wasn't sure what was trying to ask you, as the two of you walk along the beach after your fifth date together, "What?" you asked, as you leaned your head on his shoulder. He looked away from you, and slowly spoke, "I don't know how to word this right, so I'll just ask. Are you waiting until your married for sex, or..." You tensed up a little. "I'm not waiting for that, no. Just-just for the right guy, or time I should say." Liam nodded, "Okay." You knew he wanted to ask more, but felt awkward, so you just continued, "I think when the moment is right, it'll happen. It's never felt right before." You didn't tell him that it was starting to feel right now, but you still weren't there just yet, so that could wait until then. It would happen though, you were not worried about that.

Harry:  You were already in bed with Harry. You were both laying there, with him kissing you. The moment was so perfect, and yet you were a nervous wreck. "Harry, stop." He instantly stopped kissing you, "What's wrong?" You looked away from him, "I'm just not ready for this." He stood up in a moment. If you weren't ready that was all he needed to hear, but you could see he did want to question you. You had been the one who initiated this, and now you were the one freaking out. "I'm sorry, I did want this. I mean I do. I just... I'm still a virgin," you admitted that and then paused for a moment, "I'm just not ready. I want to be, but give me a bit more time, okay?" Harry nodded. Whenever you were ready, that was when this would happen. This was a big deal for you, and he understood why you would be nervous. "It's okay. I love you [Y/N]. Just let me know when you feel ready." You nodded, and took a deep breath. You were relieved that he was understanding. "Okay."