# 95 BSM: Sneaking out

Liam: "Where do you think you're going?" The second you heard that, you cursed under your breath into the cold air. "Nowhere Liam," you lied, without turning around to look at your big brother who was standing somewhere behind you. You'd only just gotten outside of your home, and did not enjoy being caught sneaking out late at night. "Then get back inside," Liam answered, knowing very well you were trying to go somewhere, and not doing 'nothing' like you claimed, "It's cold out here." You rolled your eyes, before turning around to face Liam. If you gave in for now, you could always leave later. "Fine, I'm going back inside." As you walked passed him, Liam knew what you were thinking, "And I'm not going to sleep anytime soon, so don't try again."

Louis: For days now you're mom had known about the party that you wanted to go to, and it really seemed like she was okay with you going, up until the very last minute when she told you no. You refused to accept that though. It seemed so easy to simply sneak out your back window, instead of having to tell your friends why you could not go. Halfway to your car, after feeling so excited that you'd actually made it outside, you froze when you saw Louis standing near the very car you were walking to. "Oh..." "I figured you'd try and go," Louis stated, not surprised at all to see you, "Did you honestly think you were not obvious when you acted totally okay with not going tonight?" You nodded, feeling so upset over being caught. Louis was still smiling though, "Go have fun, but call me if you need. Okay?" "What?!" Louis moved away from your car, "Just go."

Niall: When you quietly crept back into your house, after being out all night long, you were so happy. You truly thought you had gotten away with sneaking out, and that no one knew a thing. You did not expect to see Niall sitting in the living room, waiting for you to come home. "About time," he commented, startling you completely. "Niall, I-I..." you tried to begin speaking, but you were so shocked, you did not know what to say. "Didn't think I might hear you leave?" As soon as his question sunk in, you shook your head. You wanted to ask why he didn't stop you from leaving then, but he answered that before you had to. "I let you go, but please don't sneak out again. I was worried about you [Y/N]." "I was fine," you finally found some words to speak. "I'm glad, but don't try that again."

Zayn: You'd been invited out on a date, that you knew you'd never be aloud to go on. It was pointless for you to even ask, but that did not mean you would not be going. As much as you thought no one would suspect a thing, Zayn had done plenty of sneaking out before, so he was quick to catch on to what you were doing, when you were trying to plan your escape. He didn't like the thought of you going somewhere you clearly shouldn't. "I know what you're thinking, and please don't sneak out. It seems fun now, but it's better to be honest," he told you, even if he himself would never have taken that advice at your age. You pretended to be clueless, "I have no idea what you're talking about." He shrugged, "Whatever [Y/N]. You're not sneaking out tonight though. I'll be watching." You tried to hide your anger, still refusing to let him know he was right, even if you were furious, "Fine."

Harry: Harry always worried about you. You were his little sister, and he spent so much of his time making sure you were okay. So when he heard the window to your bedroom being opened, because you could not seem to open it without making way more noise than you'd like, he panicked. He did not think you were going out, he actually thought someone else was trying to break it. He rushed to your room, and felt so much relief when he opened the door, and saw you climbing outside. That only lasted a second though, before he realized exactly what you were doing, "Get back inside now!" You didn't argue with Harry. You wouldn't have known what to say if you tried. You just climbed back in, annoyed and angry. "What were you thinking?!" You didn't say anything once again. Harry wanted to say so much, but he decided to wait until the morning. He just left once the window was closed, after saying one simple sentence, "I"ll hear the window if you try again."