#77 You're pregnant and the paparazzi scare you

Liam: "They were all around me, and I couldn't get out, and I was so scared," you cried to Liam, recounting for him what the paparazzi had done when you were out shopping with a friend earlier in the day. "All for a picture?" "Yes, all for a stupid picture of the 'first One Direction baby bump' or whatever they call our child. It's so stupid, and it scares me so badly. What if one of them hurts me or the baby?" Liam did not want to think of that. The thought of you getting hurt, or something happening to your child due to the paparazzi was a horrible thought. "That won't happen." "I hope not." Liam couldn't do much. He could not personally find out who'd been there scaring you, and tell them to stop. So he did the one thing he could to protect you in the smallest way. He went on twitter, and said a simple tweet. 'To the paparazzi who feel the need to scare my wife. stop it. You've got your pictures now. leave her alone.'

Harry: You stepped out of your home, expecting to have a nice day out in town. You'd been inside for a while, not feeling your best, but you were finally feeling well again, and excited to enjoy some time before the baby came. What you didn't expect was for there to be paparazzi right outside, and for you to instantly grow scared and run back in. "What's wrong?" Harry asked, when he saw your face, "I thought you were leaving?" "There's paparazzi  and I'm scared," you admitted, hating the thought of random men taking your picture as you walked to your car. You just wanted to have a normal day, but because you were Harry Styles' pregnant wife, that was not going to happen. Seeing tears in your eyes, Harry put down the remote, and quickly went outside. He was so angry that they were there. He'd always disliked the paparazzi, but them scaring you, while you are pregnant, was the worst thing they could possible do. "Leave now! This is our house! Do you really need pictures that badly?! Go somewheres else!"

Louis: Last minute shopping for the child you were set to have any day now was stressful enough, you did not need to have the paparazzi surrounding you, only making everything feel ten times worse. "Get them away from us, please," you begged Louis, feeling like they were all far too close to you. It was causing you to panic. Normally you could handle it, but not now, when you were uncomfortable already and felt like your water could break at any moment. Louis did not even wait a second, before snapping at them. If you wanted them to leave you alone, he was going to tell them. "Back away please. Do you really have to be that close to us? Take pictures if you want, but go across the street. You don't need to be in [Y/N]'s face right now." Most of them ignored him, and continued to get their pictures they so desperately wanted, but you were still glad he at least tried. "Let's just go, please."

Niall: "Is it really twins?" "How much weight have you gained?" "Are you two happy about everything?" "There are a lot of rumors right now." Being shouted at, as you tried to have a nice date out with Niall, was horrible. You wanted to enjoy this one last date before the babies came, and  instead the paparazzi were scaring you by being so close, and making you cry over their words. You were so sensitive right now, and all their words were really cutting through you. "Leave [Y/N] alone, please," Niall asked, trying not to sound to angry. He knew they'd twist his anger, and make it about something else. He hated how they treated you though. You were pregnant and should be allowed to enjoy it, not have people yell at you every time you leave your house. "It's just a few questions." Niall looked at the person who said that, and shook his head, still trying to control his anger. "You are scaring her. It's not just a few questions. Please stop."

Zayn: Zayn's arm was tightly around you, shielding you from the camera's flashing, as you walked to your car after a quiet dinner. Everything had gone so well until now. Now you were scared, and hated the way you were completely surrounded by so many people trying to take your picture. "Just one good picture, come on [Y/N]. Everyone wants to see the bump." Zayn glared at the man you asked you that, "Get away from her." "Everyone is just really happy for you two, and they want pictures." This was another guy, and Zayn's focused switched to him, right as a flash went off directly in your face, almost causing you to fall. He wished he could destroy the camera, but he knew he couldn't. He wanted to protect you so much more than he was able to. He knew his words meant nothing to them, but he tried his best to get them away from you. "You are all just scaring her! You've gotten your pictures, now go!"