#123 You're a contestent on the X-Factor

Zayn: "You've been doing great every single week," Zayn told you, while you stood in shock after being introduced to him. "I watch the show as often as I can, and I really think you should win." You forced yourself to speak, though you were so stunned over what was happening. They'd told you that One Direction would be here this week, but you didn't think that any of them would care to speak to you. "Thank you." He smiled at you, and you really felt like your heart could leap out of your chest it was beating so quickly; and what he said next only made it worse. "I remember how hectic being on this show is, and I know you have no time for anything. But maybe once you win, I can take you out sometime?" 

Harry: You couldn't believe how horribly you sounded on the night of the semi-finale. You had a cold, and your voice was not as strong as it needed to be. Now you were so scared of going home so close to the end. So when you stepped off stage, you were in tears. You wished you could hide them from everyone else; including your boyfriend, Harry, who you felt like you let down. He was quick to hug you though, the moment he saw you. "It's okay [Y/N]. You still sounded amazing." "I blew it," you sobbed to him, feeling your heart shattering. He didn't agree with that though, "You didn't. Trust me. You're amazing, and everyone knows that. Even if you don't win, you're going places. Remember that."

Liam: When you signed up for the show it seemed like a good idea. You loved to sing, you wanted a shot at a really career, and everything just felt right. Falling in love with Liam months later, before the show officially started, and becoming his girlfriend; well all that made it not seem like such a good idea. "People say I'm only on because I'm your girlfriend, or that I'm using you for fame. It's not my fault two amazing things happened at once," you explained to Liam, when he asked why you seemed so upset. He shook his head, "Don't listen to them [Y/N]." "It's not that easy." He understood that perfectly, "I know, but this is your dream. Don't let what they're saying stop you from singing your heart out every week. I'm going to be there too, to cheer you on, and I'm so happy for you. You're going to be amazing."

Niall: For months now, your only thoughts had been on the show. Your voice, songs, choreography, and possibly going home were the only thoughts on your mind. So when you went to a party being thrown for the finale, you were surprised to find yourself talking to Niall Horan, and actually focusing on something other than your stress. "Only a few more days," he commented, "Are you excited for it to be over?" You nodded your head, "I do love it, but it's so stressful." "I know," he agreed, then changed the subject, "So are you enjoying tonight?" "So much." He was the one to nod this time, "I'm sure. It's nice to get away from the stress of it all." "Mhm," "Don't worry anymore though. It's basically over. You're getting a record deal win or lose, so enjoy it. Just enjoy what's left." You thought of his words, and smiled. You'd already been told you were going to be signed either way, so you knew his words were true. "Yeah, you're right! It's so nice to not have to worry anymore. I never really thought about that."

Louis: You weren't the best. You knew that. There was 2 other contestants who were the clear frontrunners, but you still sang your heart every week. You loved every second of being on stage, and if this was the beginning and end of your career, you were going to enjoy it. And when you met One Direction, your happiness was the very first thing Louis pointed out, "I've never seen someone so happy to be on stage each week. You can tell you love it up there." "I do," you replied to him, "It's the best feeling in the world, and I try to enjoy every single second of it. It's my dream come true to be up there." Louis loved how passionate you were, and he could hear in your voice just how much this truly meant to you, "It's good that you love this so much. I really hope you win. You deserve it. If you don't though, or if you do, maybe you can open for us." "Really?!" Louis shrugged, "I don't know if that will be possible, but I personally would love that so much."