Chapter 1

My name is Yaszy Elizabeth Romano, and I am sixteen years old. My so called parents beat me every day out of amusement or Evilness.

I was trained by a group of people who taught me how to kill and torture people. They even taught me how to fight, race, hacker, and I became the strongest and most dangerous out of any of them.

Then, when my so called parents thought I had enough training from those people that they took me back from them without them knowing and trained me themselves then that's when the beatings and the torture started.

Last night was one of the worse nights in a while. My "parents" Jake and Mary beat and tortured me until I went unconscious.

When I came through I fought through the pain and managed to stitch, bandaged my wounds, and then applied cream to my ribs and stomach. I also had to wrap my dislocated knee making sure it wasn't too tight or too loose.

Ever since then, I have been staring at the ceiling wondering how life would be if everything was different. I looked at the clock on the floor beside my bed and saw it was almost four am.

I slowly sat up but laid back down once pain shot through my body making me bite down on my lip, causing blood to seep into my mouth.

I sat back up and tried-keyword tried-my best to ignore the pain.

I managed to stand, but I got lightheaded and grabbed onto the closet thing that was near me. The wall.

I leaned against the wall and waited for a few seconds, continued making my way to the bathroom, and turned on the lights.

I started taking off my clothes but every movement hurt causing me to wince every time I move my arms. I managed to take off my shirt and bra which I threw into the laundry basket and then proceeded to try and take my pants, and underwear off.

I threw them in the hamper, then I turned the cold water on and I walked under the shower head and let the water hit my skin causing me to wince. I take cold showers to numb my body so, throughout the day I'm not in a lot of pain.

I fought through the pain and did my shower routine. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, then dried off.

I wrapped the towel around my body before walking out and picking my outfit for the day. I decided to go with a white long sleeve and a pair of ripped jeans and my white Nike.

I used concealer to hide any bruises that are showing

I used concealer to hide any bruises that are showing. I brushed my hair and threw it up into a bun, pulling a couple of hairs to shape my face.