Chapter 67

It was quiet between the two of us for a little bit until he spoke up. "The race was canceled, so was the after party and I figured you could use another day to yourself before getting back into Mafia stuff." He said making me nod my head with a small smile on my face.

"Thanks Dad." I said making him smile then kiss my head. He walked out of my room closing the door behind him as he walked out.

A thought came into my mind. Since, there's no race tonight then maybe I'll go bother Alessandro. I stood up from my chair then walked over to my door and opened it then walked out closing the door behind me as I walked out.

I walked down to Alessandro's room and knocked on his door. A few seconds, later the door opened and Alessandro furrowed his eyebrows when he saw me.

"I'm bored and wanna hang with my big Fratello." I said making him smile softly then step aside to let me walk in.

(Fratello- Brother)

I walked over to the couch by the balcony and laid down which made Alessandro chuckle. "Let me finish this paperwork and then we can watch something." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

He sat down in the chair beside the couch and got back to working on the paperwork that he was working on. I stood up from the couch then walked over to his bed and crawled up to the top of the bed.

I laid on my stomach and used the pillows to rest my head on then I pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked on Mario Cart.

I played at least four rounds of Mario Cart and then I felt the bed dip beside me making me look to see Alessandro crawling into the bed.

I place my phone back into my pocket then rolled back onto my back. Alessandro turned on the tv and then we looked through shows together until we both agreed on Sons of Anarchy.

He clicked on the first episode, and I turned onto my left side facing him. He opened his arms wide making me scoot over and lay in his arms with my head on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head with made my lips curl up slightly into a smile. He rested his head on top of mine and the two of us watched Sons of Anarchy together.

~

It was lunch time and Lorenzo came to wake Alessandro and I then the three of us went down to the dining area together.

When we walked in heads turned and eyes were on us as we walked in. "About time, I thought I was gonna have to start forcing you to eat." Emiliano said jokingly making me chuckle lightly.

Alessandro, Lorenzo and I sat down at the table then chefs walked into the dining area carrying plates in their hands.

They sat the plates down in front of us, then walked out of the dining area. We all picked up our silverware and started eating lunch in silence.

I ate until I felt full and I stood up taking the plate with me then walked into the kitchen. I scraped off the food I didn't eat then rinsed it off.

I closed the dishwasher after putting my plate inside then I walked out of the kitchen and up to my bedroom door.

When I reached my door, I opened the door then walked inside and closed the door behind me before laying down on the couch.

I stared up at the ceiling debating if I want to go work out again or not. I pulled my phone from my pocket after I felt it vibrate in my pocket.

I saw that Aurora messaged me, and it said 'Did you ask your dad yet? Noah's dad said she can come.' I stared at the text for a few minutes before deciding to reply back.