Chapter 91

My eyes fluttered open when I felt kisses on my cheek which made me look to see Nick. A smile formed on my face making Nick smile back.

"Good morning, gorgeous." Nick said, then he sat up which made me confused.

"Do we have to get up? I'm comfy." I said which caused him to chuckle then he got out of the bed and walked over to his dresser, where he grabbed a small jewelry box out of the top drawer.

He walked over and handed it to me which made me confused then he opened the lid, and revealed a beautiful ring.

My eyes started tearing up at how beautiful the ring was

My eyes started tearing up at how beautiful the ring was. "Nick, this is beautiful." I said grabbing the ring from the box and examining it.

"I wanted to get you a necklace, but I know you would never take off the one you're wearing, so I got you a ring instead." Nick said making me smile at the ring.

"It's beautiful." I said making him grab the ring then slid it on my middle finger.

"It looks perfect." Nick said making me smile at him then wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you, Nick. I love it." I said making Nick squeeze me gently then he pulled away and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You're welcome, baby." Nick said then got out of the bed again and walked to my bag which caused me to groan.

"Can we please stay in bed?" I asked making Nick chuckle then shake his head.

"No, we can't baby because Noah invited Aurora, Evelyn and Brooke." Nick said while grabbing my clothes out of my bag then walked back over to me.

I carefully got out of bed with Nick's help and he helped me change into my outfit. Nick then walked into his closet to change clothes himself.

~

Third Person

Yaszy and the girls were in the game room playing Mario Kart while Nick and William were in the office working on paperwork.

"Come on, Yaszy! Beat her." Aurora said while shaking Yaszy by the shoulders which made Yaszy push Aurora.

"Never do that again, unless you want to lose both of your hands." Yaszy threatened Aurora who just smiled and giggled.

"Jesus, you and Luca are the same." Aurora said making Yaszy shake her head and continue playing Mario Kart.

"They're twins remember?" Noah said while focusing on Mario Kart.

Yaszy pushed a button on the controller that made a banana peel fly in front of Noah's tire causing her to lose control and crash into the wall.

"Yaszy!" Noah said then dropped her controller and turned her head to look at Yaszy.

"Oh, you're fine. It's just a game, plus you got three wins already." Yaszy said which made Noah glare at her and then shake her head before handing the controller to Aurora.

"I wanted four wins." Noah said which caused yaszy to roll her eyes at Noah who was being dramatic.

"Well you didn't get four wins, so get over yourself."  Yaszy told Noah who launched at her and threw punches at yaszy's face which made Yaszy push Noah off her then stood up.

"What the hell is your problem?" Yaszy spoke coldly while wiping the blood that felt dripping from her nose.

Aurora and Brooke were standing behind the couch with Evelyn behind them and they were looking at Noah in shock. "That win should have been mine." Noah snapped at yaszy.

Yaszy Romano

"You attacked me over a fucking lost! Have you lost your fucking mind?" I growled which made her realize she messed up.

"Yaszy, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Noah said making me shake my head then walk out of the game room before I killed her.

I walked to Nick's room thinking it would be empty but when I walked in, I saw Nick sitting on her bed. He lifted his head and when he saw my face he immediately stood up, walked over to me.

"Who did this?" Nick asked while gently caressing my cheek.

"Noah did because I beat her at Mario Kart. She already apologized but, I needed to leave before I murdered her." I said walking around Nick then walked over to Kai and sat down beside him, ran my fingers through his fur.

"Want me to call one of your brothers to come, and get you?" Nick asked, making me nod my head.

I felt a wet spot on my stomach which made me lift my shirt to see that the stitches were broken open and bleeding. Nick noticed and pulled his phone out then dialed a number, brought his phone to his ear.

"Emiliano it's nick, Noah attacked yaszy, her stitches broke and the wound is bleeding badly." Nick spoke into the phone while pacing back and forth.

I noticed how much blood was draining from the wound, and prayed Emiliano gets here in time. "Alright, see you soon." Nick said then hung up the phone and ran into the bathroom.

He ran back out with a towel in his hands, then he helped me lay down gently on his bed and pressed the towel against the wound which caused me to wince in pain.

"I'm sorry baby girl, Emiliano told me to do this until him and Alessandro gets here." Nick said making me nod my head while breathing hard because of the pain.

There was a knock at the door which caused Nick and I to both look over confused because it couldn't have been Emiliano and Alessandro already.

The door opened and William walked in with a concerned look on his face. "Your father is also coming, and I already talked to Noah." William said and looked at Nick while saying the last part.

Nick nodded his head then William walked over and grabbed my hand, place two fingers on my wrist. "Emiliano needs to get here soon." William said.

I realized what he was talking about because my body was slowly getting weak. Nick pressed harder which caused me to wince out in pain again.

I wanted nothing more than to punch him for pressing on the wound but I know he's just trying to help. I felt my body slowly getting weaker which made me look at William.

"Try to stay awake kiddo, they'll be here soon." William said making me weakly nod my head.

My eyes started closing slowly which Nick noticed and pushed harder on the wound. I let out a light wince before my eyes closed.