Chapter 96

It's been a month since the incident with Noah and the both of our families have definitely stopped talking. Nick and I stopped seeing each other, I had Greg ship the ring back to him because I don't want anything from that family.

I thought I could trust Noah but I was wrong so, I distanced myself from everyone else and if I got touched I would snap.

It was lunch time and I haven't been hungry so, I work out while they eat. I was punching the bag when I heard the door to the gym open and I turned to see Alessandro.

"Why haven't you been eating?" He asked.

"I haven't been hungry." I said then turn back to the punching bag and continued punching the bag.

"Dove, you need to eat." He said making me punch the bag harder which made him sigh then I felt a hand on my bicep causing me to turn and push him.

"Do not touch me." I snapped then walked out of the gym and headed straight to my room.

Once I reached my room I walked straight to my closet to pick out an outfit. I grabbed the outfit and walked out of my closet then proceeded to my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and stripped out of my workout clothes, then stepped into the shower. I did my shower routine and turned off the shower then stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed two towels from the rack, dried my hair and body. Once I was dried off I changed into the outfit I had picked out.

Alessandro Romano

Alessandro Romano

"Father she is getting worse. She snapped when I touched her and she's distancing herself more, she's also not eating." I told father when I walked into his office.

"The incident is really affecting her. See if Harvey can come over and try to talk to her." Father said and I nodded my head.

I pulled out my phone, dialed Harvey's number. "Harvey Spector."

"Harvey, it's Alessandro. She's getting worse." I said.

"Worse how?" He asked.

"She snapped when I touched her, she's distancing herself from us and she hasn't been eating." I told him and he sighed through the phone.

"Do you want me to come and try to talk to her?" Harvey asked.

"Would you mind? You might be able to get through to her since you guys had a bond with her first." I said which made father frown knowing they met her first before us.

"Mike and I are heading there now." Harvey said then the call ended.

"Mike is also coming, let's hope they can talk to her." I said, father nodded his head agreeing with me.

Yaszy Romano

Kai was with Lorenzo in his room with Remus, I was laying on my back and staring at the ceiling when a knock on my door caught my attention.