Chapter 62

Second and third period blew by quick and we were in fourth period which I have with Nick, my love. As I walked to class someone wrapped their arm around my shoulders making me look to see Nick.

"Where were you coming from?" I said making him chuckle.

"I was ditching three period with McCann." He said making me gasp.

"And you two didn't take me with you two?" I said pretending to be mad.

"I'm sorry, Princess but your dad would kill me and I would rather be alive to be with you." He said making my heart melt.

The two of us walked into the classroom and sat down in our seats. Nick wrapped his arm around my shoulder again and has his face close to mine.

"A small peck? It's been awhile." He said while twirling my hair around his finger.

"Only a small peck." I said pointing at him and he chuckled.

We both leaned in and once our lips connected it was heaven. I missed his lips on mine, and now that they're on mine I don't wanna pull away.

He pulled away and had the biggest smirk on his face. "You wanted more, I felt it." He whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine.

"But, don't worry. There's another after party Friday." He said making me smile and shake my head.

"Did you tell Noah yet?" I asked and he nodded his head then chuckled.

"The damn woman kept jumping up and down like a five year old." Nick said making laugh and shake my head.

"She probably got into the sugar." I said making him laugh while nodding his head.

"That's probably what happened, she loves eating sugar plain." Nick said which made me chuckle.

The late bell rung then the teacher walked in the room and Nick stayed in the seat he was in. The teacher looked up with his eyebrows furrowed when he saw Nick beside me.

"Mr. Rossi, where were you third period?" The teacher asked making Nick snicker.

"Ditching." He said making the teacher shake his head.

"Detention." The teacher said making Nick look at him with a cold facial expression and the teacher look like he was about to pee himself.

"Never mind, no detention for you, Mr, Rossi." The teacher said and I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

The teacher started teaching and he started stuttering in the beginning then throughout class he pulled himself together, and started talking correctly but by the time he started talking normal again the bell rung.

Nick and I stood up from our seats then walked out of the classroom.

~

It was finally lunch time which we all just decided to skip the rest of the day since we were told we can leave if we wanted to after getting our diplomas.

We went to the nearest McDonald's and we all walked inside then we all ordered. "What are you guys doing after this?" Liam asked Giovanni.

"We have to go to the warehouse after school." Giovanni said making Liam nod his head.

"Oh, we were going to see if you wanted to hang." Dante said.

"We wish we could but our dad said we need to straight to the warehouse after school." Domenico said.

We grabbed our food and sat down inside of McDonalds to eat. Noah was stuffing her face with French Fries which made Luca furrow his eyebrows wondering how she can stuff her face like that.