Chapter 28

I pulled away from the kiss smiling and I opened my eyes to see Nick smiling as well. "Eres tan hermosa, mi preciosa princesa." He said pushing hair behind my ear and his eyes landed on the small tattoo behind my left ear.

(Eres tan hermosa, mi preciosa princesa- You're so beautiful my precious princess./Spanish)

It was black Angel wings and behind my right one was white ones. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist then we walked inside the house.

The music was loud and there were different colored lights. There were a lot of people dancing in the living room and as we walked through the house I noticed different colored bandannas.

I still had my purple one around my bicep and I noticed Nick had a red one that matched his car. We walked out back and I immediately saw Noah and the girls.

Nick and I walked towards the girls and once we reached where they were I sat beside Noah and then Nick sat beside me. He grabbed my hand and held it in his lap.

I took a swig of whiskey and Noah took the bottle from my hand making me smirk. "Yo! Nick!" A male's voice was heard from behind us.

"McCann, what are you doing here?" Nick said fist bumping the man.

"It's a party man, you know I will go to any party." The man said making Nick chuckle.

"Jason, I want you to meet my girl, Yaszy Romano A.K.A Dark Angel." Nick said making me smirk at Jason.

"Yo! This is nuts. Your work is incredible, you gotta show me some techniques." Jason said making me shake my head.

"They're my secret techniques so, no thank you." I said making Nick smirk.

"She's badass." Jason said making me look at him with a blank facial expression on my face.

"She's a Romano bro, they can be assholes when they wanna be and I say that with no offense," Nick's friend said from the other side of the fire pit.

"You're fine, just as long as you don't say anything bad about them then you keep your life." I said smirking at the guy then grabbed the bottle of whisky from Noah.

"I need more Alcohol, I'm going to see what they have inside." Noah said.

"No you are not, take my keys and go get something out of my trunk." I said holding my keys up to her and she took them and went to my car with Brooke and Aurora, and Evelyn.

"You're a safe party person, I like that." Jason said making Nick tighten his grip around my hand making me stand up and sit in his lap.

"Jason, you can have my seat." I said making him nod his head and sit beside Nick. I ran my fingers through Nick's hair which made him relax.

The girls came back and handed me another bottle which was Smirnoff vodka but, Nick liked it so, him and I shared the bottle. "We are going to get so fucked up." Nick said making me laugh.

"You will, I will not." I said making him smirk then move his hand that was on my back down to my ass and let it rest there.

I bought the bottle to my lips and took a swig then Nick took the bottle from me and did the same making me fake glare at him which made him chuckle.

"I need to go use the restroom." I said standing up from Nick's lap and he stood up as well making me confused.

"There is no way I'm letting you go by yourself." Nick said making me smile up at him.

He grabbed my hand and walked towards the house while pulling me gently behind him. We walked inside and it was more crowded than when we first arrived.