Chapter 21

My alarm went off causing me to wake up and turn it off. I sat up and stretched before getting out of bed and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

I searched through multiple outfits until I found one that I immediately liked. I grabbed the outfit and walked into my bathroom to change into comfy.

Once I was changed I sat down on the toilet lid and changed the wrapping around my knee and fixed it to where the bruising won't show

Once I was changed I sat down on the toilet lid and changed the wrapping around my knee and fixed it to where the bruising won't show. I lifted my shirt and used my chin to keep it from falling back down and then I changed the wrapping around my ribs.

I fixed my shirt and then I brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I walked out and grabbed my phone and keys then headed straight downstairs to the dining area. I walked into the dining area making Dad and Alessandro smile at me.

I sat down between Luca and Nico like always. "You're letting your knee show?" Nico asked.

"I'm not scared to show my knee," I said making him look up at me and then back at my knee.

"Yeah, but it's wrapped and dislocated." Nico said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not self-conscious about my injures." I said making him smile which made me smile.

"Princess, do you street race?" Dad asked me which made a smirk form on my lips.

"I used to street race and fight but Jake made me stop." I told them as the chefs walked out with plates in their hands and sat them down in front of us then walked into the kitchen.

"Well, we heard you are an expert and we were wondering if you wanted to substitute for Lorenzo Friday because he has paperwork that needs to be done." Dad said making me nod my head.

We all started eating breakfast together. I finished eating and so did Luca and Nico. The three of us took our plates into the kitchen and rinse them off before placing them in the dishwasher.

Giovanni walked in after we placed our plates in the dishwasher and I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the garage. I walked entered the garage and walked to my car and got in.

The three of them walked out and got into their own cars making me smirk. I started my engine and pushed the button to open the garage door and the four of us took off to school.

They wanted to race so I did and beat them to school. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in my spot. I turned off my car and got out closing the door and locking it.

I leaned against my car waiting for Nico and then to hurry their asses up. I rolled my eyes and walked into the school with my brothers following behind me.

Ace, Liam, and Dante were at the door waiting for us at the door. "Good morning twins, good morning Nico and Gio." Ace said making me smirk.