Chapter 69

My eyes fluttered opened due to something licking my face. I looked to see Kai the wolf that I rescued last night which brought a smile to my face immediately.

"Good morning, little wolf." I said leaning over and placing a kiss on Kai's nose.

I climbed out of my bed and picked Kai up gently then walked into my closet with him in my arms. "How about you help me chose out an outfit." I said which earned me a kiss on my hand from Kai.

I was looking through outfits until Kai leaned forward and latched onto a light pink dress. I took the dress off the hanger and Kai let go of the dress then I grabbed a pair of white heels before walking out of the closet.

I laid Kai down at the end of the bed then turned on the tv and turned on Lucifer for some background sound while I get dressed.

I changed out of the clothes that I fell asleep in and changed into the dress that Kai picked out and slid on the pair of spandex under the dress.

I place on the heels that I picked out then brushed my hair and did beach wave curls

I place on the heels that I picked out then brushed my hair and did beach wave curls. I applied mascara on my eyelashes and brushed my teeth then walked out turning the lights out behind me.

When I walked out Kai lifted his head making me smile at him. "What do you think boy?" I asked making Kai wag his tail which made my smile bigger.

There was a knock at the door making me look to see Emiliano peeking his head in. "Dad said you found an injured wolf, can I see it?" He asked making me nod my head then point to the end of my bed.

He looked at the wolf and his entire facial expression softened like it does when he looks at me. "What is it? A boy or a girl?" He asked.

"Boy." I said making Emiliano walk towards Kai and then sat down beside him which made Kai whimper a little bit.

I walked over to the bed then sat on the other side of Kai and picked him up, sat him down in my lap. "It's okay, little wolf." I said petting his head which calmed him down.

"Em, can I see your wrist?" I asked making him confused then he held his wrist out and I brought his wrist close to Kai which then Kai started smelling his wrist.

Kai rubbed his head against Emiliano's wrist making Emiliano and I smile at Kai. "You're a adorable little thing." Emiliano said making Kai wag his little tail.

"Did you name him yet?" Emiliano asked making me nod my head while looking at Kai.

"Kai." I said making Emiliano pet Kai's head.

"Can I take a look at his leg?" Emiliano asked making me pick Kai up gently then laid him down on the bed.

Emiliano unraveled the wrap around Kai's leg then examined the wound on his leg. "Princess, it looks like he was injured on purpose." Emiliano told me which made my blood boil.