Chapter 56

When I got close to the others, I saw Louis talking to everyone and I stayed back making sure to keep my distance so, Louis can apologize to them.

I leaned against the wall and watched them. They all hugged causing a smile to form on my face. Louis walked out and that's when Harvey noticed me in the distance.

He held his arms wide open making me push myself off the wall then walk towards and when I close enough I ran and jumped into his arm making both of us laugh.

The others laughed along with Harvey and I as Harvey spun me around then place me back on my feet and kept his arms around me. "You fixed everything, Angel." He said making me smile.

"I don't like it when you guys are being treated like this." I said making him squeeze me lightly.

"Our protector." Harvey said making me chuckle lightly against his chest.

I pulled away from him and Mike hugged me next. "Thank you so much Blossom, you don't know how much pressure and stress you just relieved for Rachel and I." Mike said making me smile.

"Of course, Mike. Plus, you guys don't deserve extra work piled on top of what you're already working on." I said making him pull away from the hug and Rachel pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, Blossom." She said making me smile.

"You're welcome, Rach," I said making her pull away and Donne hugged me last.

"Finally someone got into his head, but thank you, Blossom." Donna said making me rub my hand side to side on her back.

"You're welcome, Donna." I said pulling away from the hug then used my arms to pull myself up to sit on her desk.

"Mike do you need me to hack into Harvard's system and put you in?" I asked making him shake his head.

"No, someone did it for me in return of a favor." Mike said making me nod my head.

We ordered lunch and since they didn't have any big cases we chilled in Harvey's office and waited for the food to be delivered to Donna's desk.

"So, have you done any fights or races yet since you been in the Mafia?" Rachel asked making me nod my head.

"I did one race and Next Friday I have another one." I said making their lips curl up into a smile.

"Can anyone come and watch or is it just for the Mafia?" Harvey asked making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Anyone can come, it's just the tickets are expensive." I said.

"Then, you'll see us Next Friday night." Harvey said making my lips curl up.

"Just stay with my brothers, that's all I ask." I said making them all nod their heads.

Donna stood up from where she was sitting and walked out of Harvey's office and then walked back in with the food we ordered.

Donna passed out the food and sat down after doing so, then we all started eating and talking about life in general.

After, I said goodbye to everyone I walked out of Harvey's office and walked to the elevator where Lorenzo was waiting for me which made me confused because neither of my brothers or dad messaged me.

"Lorenzo?" I said as I walked closer to him and he looked relieved when he saw me.

"Oh thank god you're okay. We were expecting you to come back after a little bit and when you didn't I started panicking and left the others to come find you." He said pulling me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.