Chapter 32

I dropped off Aurora first then, I dropped off Brooke and Evelyn. I pulled out of Brooke and Evelyn's driveway and then drove to my house.

I sped down the highway and I looked in my mirror to see a black car following me. I pushed down on the gas to accelerate more and the car behind me was trying to catch up.

I made a different turn and looked up to see that the car made the same turn. I pulled my phone out and dialed Alessandro's number and put it on speaker.

"Tesoro, what's wrong?" Alessandro answered the phone making me look up to see the car trying to hit my rear end.

"I'm being followed and they're trying to hit my rear end," I said glancing up to see the car still behind me.

"Princess, what would you do?" I heard my dad's voice come through the phone.

"Make this car crash and then I would flee the scene." I said waiting for my dad's response.

"Do it." He said making me smirk and buckle my seatbelt.

"Be careful, Tesoro." I heard Alessandro's voice making my smirk change to a smile.

I felt the car jerk forward making me look back to see the car on my ass. I focused my mind and my body to make it seem like I was racing.

I pressed on the gas as far as it would go and then when the next turn came into my view I drifted the turn making the car crash into a tree in a yard making me smirk.

I fled the scene and sped home, and I pulled down our road and pushed the button for the gates to open. I pulled up to the gates and drove through them, and then drove down the driveway.

I pushed the garage button and pulled up a little bit then backed into my spot. I pushed the garage door to close the door then I turned off my car and got out.

I grabbed my bag out of the car and checked the rear end to see a big dent. I walked inside the house and I heard talking upstairs causing me to walk upstairs and followed where the voices were coming from and I reached my Dad's office.

I walked in making them all stop talking and then a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god. We thought something happened." Dad said pulling me into a hug which made me hug him back.

"I'm fine, but the car has a big dent on the rear end." I said pulling away from the hug.

"We'll get it fixed." Dad said making me nod my head and look to see Luca and Nico, and Giovanni smiling.

"What are you three smiling at like that?" I asked making them stand up and group hug me making my heart melt.

"I miss you guys too." I said patting their shoulders and they pulled away smiling.

"I'm gonna go lay down for a little bit, if you need me I'll be in my room." I said making them all say okay and I walked to my room and opened the door.

I entered my room and tossed my bag on the floor and walked over to my bed, and then face-planted into the bed. I relaxed my eyes and darkness consume me.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I lifted my head to see Luca with a big smile on his face. "Hi." He said making me smirk.

"Did you really wake me up to say hi?" I asked while still smirking.