Chapter 37

Mission: Kill the Romano family

No. No. This can't be true.

I was supposed to kill my father and brothers. I downloaded the file to my computer and then signed out of the Russian servers.

I grabbed my computer and walked out of my room and down to my dad's office. I knocked on the door and then I heard my Dad's voice. "Come in." He said making me grab the doorknob and twist it then push the door open with my knee.

"Princess, is everything okay?" My dad asked. I looked around to see all my older brothers in the room as well making me nervous for the first time in a while.

"I wanted to see if I could find anything on why Elena had me trained by the Russians and I found out why." I said making them all scoot to the end of their seats.

"What is it, Tesoro?" Alessandro asked making my eyes tear up.

"Princess, you rarely cry which makes me think you found something that's hurting you." Dad said making me nod my head.

He frowned then held his hand out and I place my computer in his hand then he sat it on his desk and read through it until he stopped on the same thing that caught my eye.

He closed the computer screen and leaned back while rubbing his temple. "What is it, Father?" Dante asked.

"Your sisters' first mission from the Russians was to kill us." Dad said making my brothers look down at the ground with hurt across their faces.

I fidgeted with the necklace around my neck, and I felt tears escape my eyes and run down my cheeks. "Send our men to get them now, I don't care how they do it." Dad said making us all look at him and Lorenzo pulled his phone out.

"Princess, come here." Dad said patting his desk making me walk over to him hesitantly. I reached where he was sitting and he held his hand out which I grabbed making him pull my hand gently.

He place his hands on my sides and lifted me then place me on his desk. "Elena was behind that mission princess, don't let it scare you, sunshine. You're back home with us now and no one is going to hurt us." Dad said holding my hand in his while giving it a light squeeze.

"What's making me upset is that if I did that mission and completed it and then years later find out that you were my dad and brothers, then that would have killed me inside." My voice cracked as tears escaped my eyes making him stand up and wrap his arms around me then kissed my head.

"I know Baby, but it didn't happen and now we're all back together." He whispered into my ear making me nod my head against his chest.

We stayed in that position for some time until he pulled away making me lift my head. He used the pad of his thumb to wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"What happened to Dark Angel doesn't cry?" Dad joked making me chuckle and turn to glare at Lorenzo who was looking anywhere but at me, making me shake my head.

The office door opened and Emiliano walked in making everyone look at him as he walks in. "I thought you were stuck in a surgery?" Matteo said.

"I was but the surgery went well so, I came home." Emiliano said making Matteo nod his head. "What's going on here?" Emiliano asked looking around the room at everyone.

"We found out why Elena had our sister trained by the Russians, her first mission was supposed to kill us." Lorenzo said making my eyes tear up again, and tears escaped.

Dad wipes them away again making me frown, and then look down at my lap. "Elena? Our mother? The one that gave birth to us!" Emiliano snapped.

"Emiliano, relax. Dad has already sent guys out for Elena and Kevin." Lorenzo told Emiliano.