Chapter 58

When I got out of the shower, I grabbed a towel off the rack then wrapped it around my hair and I grabbed another towel and then dried off my body before getting dressed into the outfit I picked out.

(Imagine the shirt being longer since she's gotta hide her gun^)

When I was dressed I grabbed my hair dryer out from underneath my sink then plugged it into the wall. "Princess." I heard Lorenzo's voice.

I opened my bathroom door and poked my head out to see Lorenzo looking in my closet. "Did you not notice the bathroom door closed?" I said making him look over into my direction.

"No, I thought you were in the closet since the light was on." He said making my lips form into a smile.

"What did you need?" I asked leaning against the doorway of the bathroom.

"Dad wants us all to meet in the living room when we're all ready." He spoke making me nod my head and Lorenzo walked out of my room closing the door behind him as he walked out of my room.

I walked back into the bathroom and closed the door behind me then picked up the blow dryer and started drying my hair.

Once, I was finished with my hair I grabbed my mascara from the drawer under my sink and then applied it to my eyelashes. I brushed my teeth then cleaned up everything then walked out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and keys then walked out of my room only to come face to face with Luca. "Prefect timing." Luca said making me roll my eyes jokingly at him.

He gasped then placed a hand on his chest and looked at me with a fake hurt facial expression on his face which made me chuckle and shake my head.

"Don't be a dork like Domenico and Giovanni." I said making him smirk then shake his head. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and the two of us walked downstairs to the living room.

"Damn it, I just lost a hundred bucks." Matteo said handing money to Alessandro who proudly placed it in his pocket making Luca and I look at each other confused.

"What's going on here?" Luca asked looking directly at Matteo who looked at Alessandro.

"Fine. We betted on who would be ready first and of course you two had to ruin it for me." Matteo said making Luca and I laugh.

"You thought Nico and Giovanni would have been ready by now? Giovanni is having a problem getting out of bed." Luca said making Alessandro stand up and walk upstairs.

Luca and I sat down in the loveseat in the corner of the room. "I knew I should have chosen Luca and Yaszy." Matteo said making me roll my eyes and Luca chuckled then shook his head.

"It's over brother, drop it." Lorenzo spoke in a stern voice making Matteo groan which made Lorenzo shifted his gaze and glared at Matteo, who quickly averted his eyes.

I let out a small laugh making Luca turn his head towards me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you looking at loser?" I said making him glare at me and then flicked my forehead which, made me flick him back.

"Ow, I didn't do it that hard." Luca said rubbing the spot on his forehead and then elbowed my side making punch his thigh.

After, that it was war between the two of us. Luca tried to whack me with a pillow but I caught the pillow and took it from him then, whacked him with it.

"That should have been you and you know that." Luca said as he tried to take the pillow out of my hand.

"You were too slow, brother. Are you sure you're not getting old already?" I spoke while, playing tug of war with Luca who was not winning to be honest.

"Stop winning." Luca said while trying to pull the pillow harder but I had a good grip on the pillow.

I let go of the pillow and he fell over the side of the couch making me burst out laughing. "Jesus, Tesoro. Did you have to do him like that?" Alessandro said making me nod my head while still laughing.

"Yeah, did you really have to do me like that?" Luca said once he stood up from the floor.

"I'm sorry, but that was funny." I said as I wiped the tears that have fallen down my face from laughing.

"I accept your apology only because that was funny." He said starting to laugh that made me start laughing again.

Luca was hunched over while holding his stomach as he laughed his ass off. "Breathe brother, breathe." I told him while patting his back.

We both started calming down from laughing for so long that Domenico and Giovanni finally walked into the living room. "About time you two finally come down, Jesus what have you two been doing?" Dante said making Domenico look at Giovanni.

"Well, we kind of stayed up all night." Domenico said making Dad and Alessandro pull them out of the room to have a talk to them.

I laid down with my head on Luca's lap and he pushed my hair behind my ear to keep it from falling down into my face. I felt Luca shuffling around and then I felt him cover me up with something making me look to see a blanket was covering me.

I smiled at Luca and then saw Dad and Alessandro walked in with a pissed off facial expression on their faces. "Next time, you two decide to stay up all night make sure it's on a weekend not a weekday." Alessandro said as he sat back down in his spot beside Dad.

"Roman is going to inject the tracker into the two of you. It will be injected into your bicep and it will not be noticeable." Dad said making Nico and Giovanni nod their heads.

The man beside Dad stood up then grabbed his bag and walked over to Nico and Giovanni. The man whose name is Roman grabbed two syringes with needles out of his bag and I saw little black dots in the syringes.

Roman place the needle into the skin of Domenico and then Injected the tracker into Nico's arm then did the same with Giovanni.

"Everyone's done now." Roman said closing his bag then sitting back down beside my dad on the couch.

"Now, Roman is going to send everyone a link to your phones and that link is going to take you to an app which you're going to download then that app is how we're going to keep track of everyone." Dad said as all of our phone went off making me grab mine from my back pocket and unlocking it.

I went to my messages and found the link from Roman and clicked on it.