Chapter 15

It was time for lunch and Luca and I met up with everyone else and then we headed to the cafeteria.

We sat down with Aurora and another two girls. "Yaszy, this is Brooke and her sister Evelyn," Aurora said making me smile at the two.

"I'm Yaszy Romano." I introduced myself to the two girls.

"You're pretty." Brooke complimented me making me smile.

"You are too." I said making her smile.

Ace, Liam, and Dante sat down with us and Liam and Nico started arm wrestling making me chuckle.

"Lucie bearrrr." A high-pitched voice was heard from behind us making my blood boil. "Eww, why is she sitting with you? I should be next to you." Brittany spoke again.

"I'm his twin bitch, I can sit here if I want to." I snapped at Brittany.

"My dad is the principal, I can get you in trouble." She said making me stand up and face her.

"Do it, I fucking dare you." I said looking at her with a blank facial expression.

I can see the fear swirling in her eyes. I watched her try to hide her fear making me smirk. She tried slapping me but I was too quick for her and I grabbed her hand and twisted her arm behind her back.

"Amore, don't do it." Giovanni said making me roll my eyes and push her to the ground.

She scooted backwards then stood up and ran out of the cafeteria with her minions following right behind her.

I sat down and felt a bunch of eyes on me and Nico noticed. "Stop staring at my sister, Idioti!" Nico snapped at everyone which made them all look away. I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria to the bathroom.

(idioti- Idiots.)

I walked in and made sure no one was inside and then walked to the sink and splashed cold water on my face then dabbed my face with a towel.

The door opened and Brooke walked in with Evelyn. "Are you okay?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said making Brooke smile.

"You handled that pretty well, I would have kicked her ass." Evelyn said making me chuckle.

"I told my dad I wouldn't get into a fight and I don't start them, I wait until the other person starts it." I said making them laugh.

"You are a badass." Brooke said making me smirk.

We walked out of the bathroom and back to the cafeteria. Looking around the cafeteria, I noticed everyone went back to doing their own thing.

My eyes connected with a dark eyes and I noticed a smirk on his face making me look away.

Who was that?

We walked back to the table and Luca immediately stood up then pulled me into a hug. "Luca I'm fine, I promise." I said which made him let go and nod at me.

"We decided to not let Dad know what happened." Nico said.

"No, I'll tell Alessandro later." I said making them nod their heads.

The school was finally over and my brothers went to the warehouse while I went home, Dad offered me if I wanted to come but I'm too tired.

I pulled up to the gates and pushed the button to open them, and once they opened I drove through them. Once I reached the garages I clicked the other button and waited for my door to open.

I drove up a little and then backed up into my spot then pushing the button to close the door. I place my car in park and then turned off the engine then got out of my car.