Chapter 19

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up while rubbing my eyes. I crawled out of bed and walked into my bathroom where I did my business then washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of my bathroom into my closet to pick out a comfy outfit. I changed out of my sleepwear and changed into the outfit.

"Sorella?" A voice I recognize as Luca echoed through my room into my closet

"I'm getting dressed, I'll be down in a few." I said as I pulled up my leggings.

"So, you're coming with us?" Luca asked.

"Yeah, I feel better." I said walking out of my closet while putting my Jean jacket on.

"You're wearing another outfit I picked out." Luca said smiling so big which made me smile.

"Yeah, I decided to go with something comfortable." I said walking back into my bathroom to brush my hair and then apply mascara on my eyelashes.

I walked back out and Luca had my phone and keys in his hands already. I grabbed them and then we walked downstairs to the dining area.

"Did you change your mind, Bella?" Matteo asked.

"Yeah, I think I just needed to sleep that's all." I said sitting down in my seat and then Luca sat down after I did.

"Are you sure, princess?" Dad asked me and Alessandro was looking at me and I sent them both a smile.

"I'm sure Dad, if I feel like I have an urge of killing then I'll come home and get these losers once school is over." I said pointing to Nico and Luca since Giovanni has to stay home to do a training session with Matteo.

"If you're sure, Princess, just let Alessandro know if you're coming home." Dad said making me nod my head.

The chefs walked out with plates and placed them in front of us, then walked back into the kitchen so we can eat. We started eating and then I started feeling full so I put my fork down and so did Alessandro.

Luca finished after Alessandro and I did and then Nico finished. The three of us took our plates in the dishwasher and then said goodbye to everyone before walking into the garage and getting into my car.

I started the engine and then pushed the garage button. I drove down to the gates and Luca pushed the button to make them open.

I drove threw them slowly and once I reached the end of the road I made a right and drove to school.

"Faster, Sorella!" Nico said making me smirk and I know Luca has a smirk on his face also. I pushed down more on the gas pedal making the car speed faster.