Chapter 9

I woke up and slid out of bed carefully and once I got out of bed, I walked into my bathroom and turned on my shower.

I stripped out of my sleepwear and took the wrapping off my knee and ribs then stepped into the cold shower and did my shower routine. Soap up, then wash. Rub the shampoo in the hair then wash it out.

I turned off the shower and stepped out then grabbed a towel and dried off. I wrapped my knee and ribs back up then wrapped the towel around my body.

I limped out of my bathroom into my closet and got dressed.

Once I was dressed, I walked back into my bathroom to blow dry my hair

Once I was dressed, I walked back into my bathroom to blow dry my hair. After some time I was finally done drying my hair. I applied mascara on my eyelashes and then brushed my teeth.

I applied deodorant, then walked out of the bathroom to my bed, where my phone was, and slid it in my pocket then I started limping towards the door, once I reached the door I opened the door and walked out while closing my door behind me.

I gripped onto the stairwell and limped down the stairs then walked to the dining area. I walked into the area and Emiliano and Nico stood up.

"I'm fine." I said making him look hesitant before sitting back down in their seats.

I sat down in my chair next to Domenico and he poked my arm causing me to look at him. "Good morning, Caro." He said with a smile.

"Good morning, Perdente." I said smirking evilly. Everyone else was laughing and Domenico was shocked.

(Perdente- Ioser)

"Why! Why! Are you so mean?" He asked once he came out of being shocked.

I looked at Dad and smiled. "Good morning, papà," I said.

(Papa- father)

"Good morning, principessa." He said smiling back.

"Where is Luca?" I asked as I turn my head to look at the empty seat beside me.

"We thought he was bringing you down, Giovanni go look for your brother." Dad said to Giovanni, who stood up and walked away.

"Princess, you will be attending the school that your brothers go to, and you'll be starting monday." Dad said sounding like he was afraid of my response being no.

"Okay, that's fine with me." I said smiling at him to let him know it was okay but it wasn't okay because I hated school.

"And princess, focus more on your grades than fighting." Dad said making me smirk.

"I'll try," I said making him and the rest shake their heads.

Giovanni walked back in still with no Luca. "Where's your brother?" Dad asked.

"He was still getting dressed, he said something happened last night that made him afraid to fall back to sleep." Giovanni said making me freeze.

Please don't tell me I had a nightmare last night.