Chapter 29

Third Person

While Noah and the girls danced together, Yaszy was still sitting in her car drinking the vodka she grabbed from her trunk.

Nick and Jason were upstairs in one of the rooms talking about what just happened. "What happened between you and Ronnie?" Jason asked.

"He kidnapped my sister with the help of her dad and who knows he could go after Yaszy next which I know she can defend herself but still." Nick told Jason whose eyes widen from what he heard.

"How the fuck is he out of jail already?" Jason asked making Nick shrug his shoulders.

"If I knew I would have told you." Nick said sitting down in one of the chairs in the room.

"Let's change the subject why don't we? How did you meet Dark Angel and how did someone like you end up with someone like her?" Jason asked Nick who only smirked.

"Remember that desperate sophomore girl, Brittany Goldbach?" Nick asked Jason who nodded his head.

"She tried picking a fight with Yaszy in the cafeteria and Yaszy defended herself and that's when I knew she was different from most girls." Nick said making Jason smirk.

"She's a keeper man, I have never in my entire life met a girl who cared about her friends' safety. I mean look she's saving your sister and their friends from being drugged." Jason said making Nick smirk, and nod his head agreeing with Jason.

"Where did she go anyways?" Nick asked Jason who responded in her car.

Nick nodded his head and stood up making Jason do the same and the two walked out of the room they were in and then walked down the stairs.

Nick walked out to see what Yaszy was doing and Jason went back to the others. Nick opened the driver-side door to see his precious princess sleeping in her car while holding a bottle of vodka to her chest.

Nick pulled his phone out to snap a picture of his adorable princess sleeping. He took the picture and then put his phone away and nudged her thigh which made her open her eyes.

"You okay? You fell asleep while holding a bottle of vodka." Nick asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was gonna go get the girls but then I didn't want to ruin their fun so I just came out here and accidentally fell asleep." she said making me chuckle.

"How about I go get them, so you five can leave and once the party is over I'll come right over?" Nick said making Yaszy smile.

"Please, I don't feel like walking all the way there and then back." She said making Nick laugh.

"Of course, princess." Nick said placing a kiss on her temple then walked towards the house and then through the front door to the back yard where his sister and her friends were.

Noah saw her brother walking towards her with no sight of Yaszy and she knew it was time to leave so she tapped Aurora who got the message and stood up.

Nick reached the girls and Aurora tapped on Brooke who was starting to fall asleep in her seat. "Is it time to leave?" Brooke asked making Aurora nod her head.

Evelyn stood up and held a hand to help Brooke up, and Brooke grabbed Evelyn's hand and then stood up herself while yawning.

The girls followed Nick out to Yaszy's car and when they reached the car they opened the door and then slid in the car. Nick peeked Yaszy's lips and then he hugged Noah before they pulled away from the house.

Nick walked back inside the party and then out back where his friends were. "Hermano, ella era ruda y es el Ángel Oscuro. Será mejor que consigas algo antes de que sea demasiado tarde." Lion said to Nick who just responded with rolling his eyes and then glared at Lion.