Chapter 106

Yaszy Romano

I woke up and realized I was laying on someone, I remembered I was with Alessandro in his office. I brought my hand up and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes, felt a hand on my back making me look to see Alessandro wake.

He stood up from the couch while holding me tightly against him and walked out of his office, walked down the stairs to the floor that our bedrooms were on, then walked down the stairs to the bottom floor.

He then walked to the kitchen and walked out the back door which made me furrow my eyebrows. He walked down the stairs to the other yard and walked over to the garden then sat down, laid back while still having his arms wrapped around me.

I heard footsteps walking towards us and it caused me to look to see dad. He laid down beside us and turned on his side. "There's something you might want to know and I think with her with you then you might not snap but, drake wants to take her on a date." Dad said and Alessandro shook his head.

"The answer is no. We just got her back after what Noah did to her." Alessandro said.

"We know, son I wanted to be the one to tell you before you find out by one of your brothers." Dad said and Alessandro nodded his head while rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Dad stood up and walked away from us, then walked up the stairs making me lay my head back down against his chest.

We laid in the garden and was quietly listening to the birds chirping around us, Alessandro was still rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Alessio Romano

I was filling out paperwork when there was a knock on the office door causing me to look up to see Lorenzo.

"Son, are you high again?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, but I came here to let you know I told Drake the reason why we said no to him taking her out, and he understands." He said and I nodded my head.

"They're outside in the garden, so don't disturb them." I told him and he nodded his head.

He walked out of my office and walked towards his bedroom. My phone dinged causing me to look at it to see a message from Jessica asking if I can come in for a meeting.

I stood up from my chair, and walked outside to Alessandro and Yaszy.

~

We arrived at the office, got in the elevator and headed upstairs to the firm. When we reached the floor that the firm was on, Alessandro and I gave her to Harvey for a little bit and went to the meeting with Jessica.

We got to the meeting and walked in, sat down then Jessica started the meeting.

The meeting ended and we walked back to Harvey's office to see her attacking Harvey. "That was mean." She said, Harvey was underneath her laughing hard.

"Princess, Nick just attacked him a couple of days ago and now you are?" I said and she stopped, looked at me.

"He threw a pen at me so, yes I'm attacking him." She said which made Alessandro laugh and walk over to her then tried to pull her off of Harvey.

"Alessandro if you do not let go, then you will be next." She said, Alessandro chuckled and continued trying to pull her off of Harvey.