Chapter 52

Third Person

Harvey and yaszy, Mike were out on the balcony sitting while Donna and Rachel were with Maddie in the room.

The three can hear Maddie giggling and laughing from Donna and Rachel tickling her. The sound of Maddie laughing and giggling caused a smile to form on Yaszy's lips.

"She's adorable." Mike spoke up making yaszy turn her head to look straight ahead while still smiling.

"She is. She's the most precious thing." Yaszy spoke as she grabbed the bottle from beside her and then brought it up to her lips.

She took a sip out of the bottle then sat it back down on the table beside her. Harvey and Mike were both shocked from seeing her drink alcohol.

"You drink now?" Harvey asked her and she nodded her head with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, I started drinking when I was thirteen. Jake and Mary got me into alcohol." She said making Harvey facial change from shocked to anger.

"Don't worry, it takes me a couple bottles to get drunk." She told them and their eyes widen.

"Badass." Mike said making Yaszy smile then turn her head to see Maddie laying between Rachel and Donna on the bed.

"We were surprised when you came back, we didn't expect to ever see you again. We looked for months to at least two years and nothing came up about you in any data base." Harvey said.

Yaszy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and stood up then walked into her room. Maddie climbed out of the bed and ran to her which she picked Maddie up and walked over to her desk area to grab her computer.

She sat Maddie back on the bed and she climbed back to Rachel and Donna. Yaszy walked out onto the balcony with her computer and sat back down then opened her computer and started hacking.

She tried hacking into the FBI database and searched Yaszy Gordon and nothing showed up. She tried hacking in the United States government database and searched Yaszy Gordon and nothing showed up there as well.

She logged out of her computer and closed it then sat it beside her. "My adoptive parents took me out of the system." She spoke coldly.

"That's why we couldn't find you." Mike said making Yaszy nod her head, then make a click sound with her mouth as she stood up.

"They must of did it after they found out I snuck out that night." Yaszy said finally realizing why she was taken out of the system. "They wanted you guys and everyone else to think I was dead." She spoke again making Harvey and Mike look at her.

"You think they would have done that?" Mike asked which made Harvey and Yaszy glare at him and he place his hands in the air. "Okay, they would." Mike spoke again.

Harvey shook his head then looked at yaszy who was looking at the ground. "Don't let it bother you, darling. You're in a better place now with your real family that loves you." Harvey said causing Yaszy to look up at him and smile at him softly.

"Thank you, Harvey." She said as she wrapped her arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Of course, Blossom." Harvey said then kissed the top of her head.