Chapter 107

Yaszy Romano

I woke up when I felt something wet on my cheek causing me to open my eyes to see Kai. "Hey, boy." I said and he curled up against me causing me to run my fingers through his fur.

He started nibbling lightly on my arm. "Does someone want to go for a car ride?" I asked and he lifted his head, wagged his tail.

I chuckled lightly and tossed the blanket off of me, got out of the bed then walked into my closet. I started looking through outfits and heard a bark behind me which caused me to turn to see Kai.

"Want to help me pick out an outfit?" I asked and he wagged his tail again, walked over to me so I could pick him up.

I walked around while holding him and he latched onto a dress causing me to put him down, grab the dress. I saw what the dress was and smiled at Kai.

"Good choice, boy." I said while reaching down and petting his head.

I grabbed a pair of spandex shorts and walked out of my closet then walked into my bathroom with Kai following behind me.

He's been very clingy lately and I haven't been able to figure out why he has been. I was finally able to get him to play with Remus while I was with Luca and them yesterday.

I placed the clothes on the sink and turned on the shower then stripped out of my clothes, stepped into the shower.

I did my shower routine and turned off the shower, stepped out then grabbed two towels. I looked down at my stomach to see the scars from Vladimir men and on top was the scar from Noah.

I wrapped my hair in one of the towels while I used the other one to dry my body off and then got dressed into the dress that Kai had chosen.

After getting dressed, I blow dried my hair then brushed my teeth and applied mascara on my eyelashes

After getting dressed, I blow dried my hair then brushed my teeth and applied mascara on my eyelashes. I placed my dirty clothes in the hamper before walking out of my bathroom with Kai following behind me, and I walked over to my nightstand.

I grabbed my gun holster and wrapped it around my thigh then slid my gun into the holster, grabbed my phone along with Harvey's keys. Kai and I walked over to the door, opened it but jumped when I saw Alessandro.

"Jesus Sandy, give me a heart attack why don't you." I said and he chuckled.

"Where are you two going?" He asked.

"The firm." I said causing Kai to howl and wag his tail.

"Be safe, alright?" He said making me nod my head and he moved to the side, so Kai and I can walk past him.

I walked downstairs to the garage, walked to my car and opened the driver side then Kai jumped in through the driver side. Good thing he doesn't need to be held anymore because he was honestly getting too big for me to hold.