Chapter 20

It was finally the end of the day and the conversation between Nick and I was running on repeat in my head. I was outside by the car waiting for Luca and Nico when I noticed Nick and a group of boys walking toward the cars.

I turned around so Nick didn't see me and I looked to see Luca and Nico walk to the car making me glare at the two. "Why do you look like you wanna murder us?" Luca asked.

"Because you two took so long. I wanna go home." I said walking to my door and opening it then got in closing the door once I was in all the way.

Luca and Nico got in making me start the car. "Why is Nick Rossi, waiting for you to back up?" Nico asked.

"I don't know, flag your hand out to tell him to go." I told Nico.

Nico did exactly what I told him and Nick drove past making me roll my eyes. "I think someone grew an obsession over me." I said jokingly.

"Dad and Alessandro know his dad, but we never talk because he's always quiet and keeps to himself and he doesn't let girls touch him." Nico said making me nod.

"Well, if he thinks it's gonna be easy getting to me, then I'm not sorry to bust his bubble." I said making Luca chuckle.

"You're never sorry, anyways." Domenico said making me laugh.

"I'm not sorry that it's true." I said making Luca shake his head. "Why are you shaking your head?" I asked making him look at me with a blank expression which I gave back to him.

Luca and I sat there in the parking lot in my car staring at each other with a blank expression on my face. "Can we please go home now?" Nico asked.

"Not until she stops." Luca said pointing his finger at me which I grabbed.

"Didn't dad teach you guys not to point of people." I said making Luca shake his head which cause me to shake my head and place my hands on the steering wheel.

I pulled out of the parking spot and drove out of the school parking lot. "Speed Sorella, I want to go home. The cops won't pull us over." Luca said making me chuckle.

I pushed in on the pedal making the car speed. "Hell yes!" Nico said jumping up and down in his seat making me laugh.

I reached our road and turned on it then drove down to the gates. Luca pushed the button making the gates open and I drove through them slowly as they open.

I drove up around the driveway and then Luca pushed the button and the garage door opened and I backed into my spot and place it in park.

I turned off the car and the three of us got out and then walked inside. "How was school without me?" Giovanni said leaning against the wall in front of us.

"Classes were so boring without you." Nico said making Giovanni smirk.

I rolled my eyes at the two and walked upstairs to my room. I walked into my clothes and changed out of my clothes into workout clothes.