Chapter 40

Noah was finally done looking at clothes so, we walked around until we found Nick who was looking at girl shirts which made Noah look at me confused but honestly, I was confused as well.

Noah started walking towards Nick and I followed behind her. We reached Nick but we were at least a feet away from him hiding behind sweatshirts.

"Why are we hiding?" I asked Noah who then shushed me and look back at Nick.

"He never does this, I want to see what he's doing." Noah whispered which caused me to roll my eyes.

I looked back at Nick and saw him put two shirts in his hands which made my eyebrow furrowed. "He's definitely not searching for me, those shirts are your style, not mine." She said.

"Why would he be shopping for me?" I asked making her scoff and roll her eyes.

"Maybe because he's obsessed with you, and likes you." She said shaking her head and mumbling something under her breath.

I pinched her elbows causing her to yelp out in pain which made Nick turn around and immediately spot us and Noah glares at me and I sent her a smile.

I walked around her and she tried to pinch me back but I hit her hand which made her glare at me again which made me laugh and I walked over to Nick and looked at the shirts he grabbed and smiled.

"These are cute." I said as I placed them back in his hand, and looked at Noah to see her glaring at me still.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nick. "You ready to leave? I really didn't expect to be here for an hour because someone was struggling to get into her clothes all because she grabbed the wrong size and ran." I said making Nick chuckle and nod his head.

We walked to the registers and I decided to let Nick pay for me because I know he was probably going to make a scene. He paid and we walked out of Rue twenty-one and walked to Pink for sweatpants and shirts, and maybe a couple of bras.

I paid for my items and then Noah paid for her then we walked out of Pink and met up with my brothers at the arcade. Once we found them we walked over to them and I noticed Luca was playing the racing games.

I smirk as we walked closer and I bumped into Nico making him turn around fast. "Jesus Sorella, I was about to punch you." He said making me let out a soft laugh.

"Luca, wanna get food when you're done?" I asked making him nod his head while concentrating on the game.

I looked over to see Giovanni holding a fake Star Wars lightsaber which made me chuckle and he smiled. "You noticed my little toy?" He said making me nod my head.

Luca was done the game and we walked out of the arcade and then walked to the food court. Everyone got something different while Nico and I got Chinese food.

We got our food and sat down then we ate. Noah was still glaring at me which made me chuckle and my brothers were confused.

"I pinched her and now she's mad at me." I said making them chuckle and Noah scoffed.

We all finished eating and stood up then threw away our trash before walking towards the doors to exit the mall. "Sorella, you're riding with us. The Rossi family has a meeting to be at." Luca said, making me nod my head as we exited the mall.

I hugged Nick and Noah goodbye and then followed my brothers to Domenico's car. I got in the back with Giovanni and Domenico started the car then, backed out of the parking spot he was parked in, then drove home.

The ride home was loud but it was comfortable and I enjoyed it. When we reached home I immediately went to my room and dropped my bags then sat at the end of my bed.