Chapter 49

My eyes fluttered opened when I felt gentle pokes on my cheek and I saw Maddie with the biggest smile on her face. "Good morning, sweet pea." I said making her giggle.

I heard three dark chuckles come from across the room and I saw two dudes that I never met before and Matteo. I grabbed the blanket and covered Maddie up with it then turned around.

"Yaszy, please get up." She said making me laugh and sit up.

"What if I don't want too, Sweet pea?" I said making her pout while crossing her arms making me smile.

"Fine, I'll get up just for you." I said making her clap her hands then climb out of the bed and ran out of Matteo's room.

"Matteo, she's yours. Knock yourself out." I said laying back down making him and his friends chuckle.

"She's yours princess, you better go get her before she comes back and who knows she'll probably jump on you." Matteo said making me groan and climb out of the bed.

I walked out Matteo's room and walked to my room to see Maddie waiting patiently on my bed beside Alessandro who was sleeping in my bed making me chuckle.

I walked over to him and shook him gently causing him to wake up, and look at me. "It's noon time, brother. Wake up." I said making him nod his head, then got out of my bed and walk out of my room.

I closed and locked my door then walked over to Maddie's bag and grab an outfit out for her. I walked over to the bed and Maddie already had her sleeping clothes off which made me chuckle.

I got her dressed then turned on tv for her while I got dressed. I kissed her head and she laid down watching tv and I walked into the closet to pick out an outfit.

Once I found an outfit, I changed out of my sleepwear and changed into the outfit.

I walked out of the closet and glanced over to see Maddie laying on her stomach and her eyes were closed which caused me to smile

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair then curled it. I applied mascara to my eyelashes and then walked out after cleaning my mess.

I walked out to see Maddie sleeping again making me shake my head. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my back pocket then attached my gun holster to the waistband of my jeans then slid my gun into the holster.

I walked over to Maddie and picked her up causing her to stir in my arms then stopped and I heard soft snores come from her as I walked out of my room and down to Matteo's.

I walked in to see him and his friends still sitting on the couch talking. "I'm gonna go to the store, I know dad wants you guys going with me but I got it," I said making him think about it then nod his head.

"Be safe, and call if you need anything." Matteo said making me nod my head.

"I will, do you need anything from the store?" I asked Matteo who shook his head.