Chapter 25

Nick stormed out of the room and I looked at Noah who just shrugs and grabs her tv remote and turned on the tv.

She scrolled through shows and landed on scandal making my eyes widen. "Can we not watch this? I just started it." I said making her smile.

"Oh my god, you are going to love it. How about criminal minds?" She asked making me nod my head.

"I can watch that show a million times." I said making her agree with me.

She turned on criminal minds and we leaned against the headboard.

After watching criminal minds for an hour, there was a knock at the door and the door opened. Noah's mom walked in and Noah groaned.

"What do you want Mom?" Noah said making her mom send dagger eyes toward Noah.

"I ordered you two a pizza. I called Yaszy's dad and he said she likes pineapple like you do, so I ordered you two a pizza." Noah's mom said making Noah smile at me.

"We're like soulmates." Noah said making me laugh and then she started laughing.

"Another thing, what made Nick so mad?" Noah's mom asked.

"I don't know why where is he?" Noah lied to her mother.

"He went into his room angrily, and locked the door." Noah's mom said making me feel guilty.

"I don't know, we were just sitting here and he got up, walked out." Noah lied, making me feel more guilty.

"He'll be fine but when the pizza comes I'll bring it up." Noah's mom said and then walked out.

"Don't feel bad, he'll come around." Noah said making me chuckle.

"I'm gonna go apologize to him quick." I told Noah who told me the directions to Nick's room.

I reached his door and brought my hand up to his door and used my knuckles to knock on his door. His door opened to reveal Nick.

"What's wrong, Preciosa?" Nick asked as he leaned against the door.

(Preciosa- Precious.)

"Can I come in?" I asked making him step to the side to let me walk in his room.

I walked in and looked around his room which Noah was right everything was black inside his room. "I wanted to apologize for talking back like I did. I don't like to be controlled or told what to do." I said turning around to look at him.

"You're fine preciosa, I guess I was being dramatic. I just can't get you off my mind. You're literally all I think about and I can't let anything happen to you." Nick said making me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry." I said making him smile which made me smile.

"It's not your fault, Preciosa." Nick said poking my nose which made me laugh.

Nick and I connected eyes and stared into each other's eyes. I saw him start to lean in and I started leaning in as well and our lips connected.

Our lips moved in sync and he place his hands on my hips and lifted me onto his lap and I took my hands and let them roam in his hair making moans escape his lips.

His hands made their way up my back and then into my hair. The door opened making me jump off of Nick's lap then I sat beside him.

Noah walked in making me let out a breath of relief. "Pizza is here." She said making me nod.

My heart was beating fast and my breathing was fast. "Were you two kissing?" Noah asked smiling making my heart drop to my stomach.

"What if we were?" Nick said making me smirk at Noah who was standing there deciding what to say.