Chapter 33

I woke up early this morning due to getting another good memory followed by a bad one and pressure in my ribs and chest.

I got out of bed and threw on workout clothes and went to workout and exercise before everyone else goes into the gym to do their business and then after working out I took a cold shower to see if it helps but it only helped a little bit.

After my shower, I wrapped my ribs making sure it's not too tight but not too lose. I applied ointments to the wounds on my stomach then bandaged them up.

I applied smoothing crème to my knee then let it air dry a little then wrapped my knee making sure it wasn't too tight or too lose. I changed into a pair of yellow shorts and a white tank top.

I decided to watch some scandal to waste some time before I go sneak into Alessandro's bedroom and wake him up by calling him Sandy

I checked the time and noticed it was time to go wake up Alessandro. I stood up from the end of my bed and walked to my door, then opened it and exited out of my room.

I walked down to Alessandro's room and cracked open his door and saw him sound asleep in his bed. A smirk formed on my lips as I sneaked inside his room and I closed the door quietly behind me.

I tip-toed over to his chair and lowered myself down into the chair being as quiet as I can be. I pulled my phone out and turned the brightness down.

I messaged Nick good morning and then texted Noah asking how she was feeling after this weekend. I heard Alessandro shuffle around making me turn off my phone and put it face down then flicked the switch on the side to silence it.

I watched him reach over and pick up his phone. He turned it on and looked at the time then turned off his phone. "Good morning, Sandy," I said causing him to shake up fast.

"Tesoro?" He asked reaching for his phone but I spoke before he could reach his phone.

(Tesoro- Sweetheart.)

"Hi, Sandy." I said making him chuckle in his morning voice.

"Do you know how long I have waited to hear that name come out of your mouth?" He spoke while chuckling.

"Well, you'll be hearing more of it just not around our brothers. I don't need them blackmailing you." I said and watched his head shake side to side in the dark.

"Yeah, please don't." He said making me smile, which he couldn't see because of no light.

"Don't worry I won't but good morning, I hope that made your day because I have a bottle of Fireball and a show to get back to." I said making him chuckle.

"Alcoholic." He said making me gasp.

"I am not, it doesn't hurt to drink once and a while." I said crossing my arms.

"Tesoro, you have been drinking ever since we got you back, you are pretty much an alcoholic at this point." He said making me smirk and stand up then pounce on him making him fall backward laughing.

"I am not an alcoholic, Sandy. Drinking is therapeutic." I said making him chuckle.

"Tesoro, how is drinking therapeutic?" Alessandro asked making me groan which made him laugh.

"It takes the pain away." I said making him stop laughing.

"Tesoro, you know you can talk to us right?" He asked making me smile which he couldn't see.

"I know." I said laying beside him and taking some of his blankets.

"We will always have your back, Sorella." Alessandro said making me smile.

(Sorella- Sister.)

"I know you guys will." I said making him wrap his arms around me and held me close to him. I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me as I lay in my oldest brother's arms.

Alessio Romano

It was almost ten in the morning and no sign of Alessandro. He never sleeps, so where is he?

"Where's your brother?" I asked Lorenzo who was filling out paperwork.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him at all yet." Lorenzo said looking at me making me rub my chin and stand up.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go find your brother." I said making Lorenzo nod his head.

I walked out of the office and then straight to his room and knocked on the door. When I got no response, I opened his door slowly and peeked inside to see Alessandro and Yaszy sleeping together.

A smile formed on my lips causing me to pull out my phone and take a picture of the two sleeping. I walked out with a smile still on my face and I walked back into my office.

"Where's Alessandro?" Lorenzo asked making me show him the picture of the two sleeping.

"I feel like she gives Luca and Alessandro, Nico, and Giovanni more attention than the rest of us." Lorenzo said making me chuckle.

"She's taking it slowly, Son. Just be patient your turn will come." I said making him nod his head and then he went back to filling out paperwork.

Luca walked in making me confused because none of the younger siblings come in unless they are told to. "What's wrong, son?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do you know where Yaszy went? Her television is on but she's nowhere in her room." Luca said making me smile.

"She's sleeping with Alessandro, Son. They should be awake soon." I said making him nod his head and then he turned around and walked out of the office towards his room.

"See son, you're not the only one." I said making Lorenzo chuckle and shake his head.

I picked up my pen and went back to the paperwork I was filling out.

Yaszy Romano

My eyes opened slowly and my eyes felt heavy for some reason, and I was still tired as I looked around to see I was in Alessandro's room. I slipped out of his grip and walked out of his room quietly.

I walked to Luca's room and knocked on his door. His door opened revealing him rubbing his eyes. "Wanna take a nap with me?" I asked, making him nod his head.

I walked into his room and crawled into his bed then slid under the covers. Luca crawled in and got under the covers as well.

He laid on his back and I laid on my back as well, then laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head making me smile softly and I closed my eyes and darkness consume me.

Third Person

As the twins slept, yaszy turned to her side causing her ribs to stab into her side causing blood to seep into her stomach.

The blood was filling her stomach faster by the minute. Yaszy turned back onto her back and then the bleeding stopped.

Luca turned facing yaszy in his sleep, he unconsciously grabbed Yaszy's hand and held it while sleeping then, yaszy scooted closer to Luca then the twins slept peacefully, not being disturbed or bothered.