Chapter 90

Yaszy Romano

My eyes fluttered open as I felt something move in my lap and I looked down to see Kai licking his leg in my lap.

I made him jump slightly in my lap when I touched him and he looked at me then licked my hand which made a small smile appear on my face.

"Look who is awake." I heard Lorenzo said which made me turn my head to see him leaned over slightly with a smirk on his face.

I stuck my tongue out at him then hid my face in Emiliano's side which caused him to laugh. "Already with the violence." Lorenzo said which made me let out a chuckle in Emiliano's side.

I pulled my head from Emiliano's side and looked at Lorenzo with a smirk. "Whatever you're about to say missy, keep it to yourself." Lorenzo added as he pointed his finger at me which made me glare at him.

"If you do not put that finger down I will cut it off." I threatened which made him laugh and shake his head.

"Your threats are cute." Lorenzo said making me grab the pillow Alessandro was using for his head and then I chucked it at Lorenzo's head making it hit him in the face.

Everyone burst out laughing at what just went down and Lorenzo was staring at the pillow in his hands with a shocked facial expression.

"How did I not see that coming?" Lorenzo said making Dante pat on his shoulder which caused Lorenzo to glare at him then turn his head to look at me.

"You have to admit brother, you were not expecting that. Shit, I don't even think Alessandro was expecting her to take the pillow from out under his head." Domenico said which made me look at Alessandro.

"My bad." I said as I reached over and snatched the pillow back from Lorenzo then lifted Alessandro's head up, place the pillow back under his head.

"Thank you, Tesoro and nice shot." Alessandro said which made me smile but made Lorenzo scoff.

"Don't be a baby, Enzo." I said which made him glare and then closed his eyes which made me laugh to myself.

"Okay, Tesoro, leave him alone. I think he had enough." Alessandro said, I smiled in victory.

I looked over to see Lorenzo with his eyes still closed making me look up at Emiliano, who nodded his head then stood up and I scooted next to Lorenzo.

Emiliano sat down beside me and took Kai from my lap then place him in his lap. I turned my head to see Lorenzo glaring at me which made me give him an innocent smile which didn't work but then I gave him puppy eyes and he caved in immediately.

He wrapped his arms around me, I laid my head on his chest and he started caressing my hair.

Footsteps were heard walking into the living room, I turned my head and looked to see Dad walking back into the living room.

"What did I miss?" He asked while sitting next to Alessandro on the couch.

"Lorenzo getting a pillow thrown at his face." Giovanni explained to dad which made him confused.

"It's hard to explain, let's just say Lorenzo knows better not to point at her again." Alessandro said making Dad shake his head with a smile on his face.

"The Rossi family will be having lunch with us, also princess you'll be going home with them. Noah wants to spend the day with you tomorrow which works out because we got to go back to the warehouse." Dad said making me nod my head with a smile.

It was lunch time and we were all at the table including the Rossi family, we were waiting for the chefs to bring out the food. I could feel someone staring at the side of my head, and I immediately knew who it was. Nick.