Chapter 79

Third Person

Back at the Romano residence, Alessandro was doing paperwork when he suddenly got bad feeling in his gut making him stand up from his chair and walked out of his office then walked to the elevators.

He pushed the button and the doors open, he walked inside the elevators then pushed the button to go to the first level.

The doors closed then the elevator moved downwards, dinged once it reached the first level. The doors opened and he stepped out of the elevator, walked to his sister's room then knocked on the door.

He tried opening the door but it was locked making his eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Tesoro." He called out as he knocked on her door.

"Alessandro, is everything okay?" He heard his younger brother Luca's voice.

"Have you talked to sorella since lunch?" Alessandro asked making Luca shake his head.

Alessandro immediately knew something was up. He slammed his body against the door making it bust open and he didn't see her at all.

"Luca go get father, Sorella is gone." Alessandro said panicky while searching her room for an clues that can help them.

Luca ran down to Alessio's office, and walked inside catching both Alessio and Lorenzo's attention. "Luca, what's going on?" Alessio asked concerned on why his son is crying.

"Sorella is gone." Luca choked out, as tears ran down his face.

Alessio and Lorenzo immediately ran to Yaszy's room where Alessandro was still searching for clues. "Did you find anything?" Lorenzo spoke in a panicky voice.

"I'm going to go check the camera footages." Alessio said rushing out of his daughter's room then ran to his office and checked the footages.

When he was checking the footage, he watched her jump from her balcony to the tree then disappeared after that. He continued searching through the footage and saw his daughter drive away from the house.

"Boys!" Alessio called out to his sons, and they ran into the office, knowing that something must have happened to their sister.

"She went after the Russians," Alessio explained, with a look of concern on his face.

The three brothers froze in their place, not sure what to say or how to handle the situation.

Yaszy Romano

Another guy down.

Dimitri was handling Vladimir with the help of his men while Katherine and I continued taking down the rest of the others.

Katherine and I split up, I walked down the hall keeping my guard held high. Right as I turned the corner I crashed into someone making me look up to see Vladimir, who looked rough.

"Hello, Angel. Wasn't expecting me were you?" He said with a smirk, he went to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away which he didn't like.

What happened next caught me off guard because I do not know how it happened but Vladimir threw a hard punch at me and it landed on my cheek.

I looked up to see the smirk still on his face making me throw a punch at him but he caught my fist making me freeze.

"I know you Angel. I'm the one who trained you remember?" He said using his free hand to push hair out of my face making me hit his hand away with my free hand.

His eyes and face turned dark, he started squeezing my hand my making pain shoot through my hand because of my knuckle already being busted open.

I tried pulling my hand away but his grip was to tight. I leaned forward and bit his hand making him let go of my hand, cover where I bit him with his other hand.