Chapter 14

I felt a hand shaking me causing me to turn away from the person who was shaking me. "Tesoro, wake up. It's time to wake up for school." A voice I recognize as Alessandro said making me open my eyes and turn my head to look at him.

"Is there a dress code?" My voice cracked from just waking up which made him shake his head no.

"Just don't wear something revealing." He said before walking out of my room.

I let out a yawn and then rubbed my eyes before getting out of bed and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit. Once I found the perfect outfit I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I stripped out of my clothes then I took the bandages and wraps off before I hopped into the shower. I did my shower routine then turned off the shower, and then I stepped out and grabbed a towel to dry off with.

I got dressed in a long sleeve white shirt and then I pulled a dress over top.

I slipped on a pair of my high heel boots and grabbed my phone then slid it into my boot

I slipped on a pair of my high heel boots and grabbed my phone then slid it into my boot. I grabbed my bookbag and place my gun inside then I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

I walked to the door that leads into the garage and opened it to enter the garage. I walked to my car and unlocked the door then I grabbed my gun out of my bag and placed it in the glove box.

I pushed the button to the trunk and it popped open. I closed my car door then walked over to the trunk and tossed my bag inside before closing the trunk.

I walked back inside the house and walked to the dining area. "Princess, there you are. You look amazingly beautiful today." Lorenzo said making me smile.

"You ready for your first day of school?" Dad asked me, making me lie and nod my head yes.

Food was brought out and sat in front of us, and we started eating. "After school, we have a meeting at the warehouse, princess if you don't wanna go you can come straight home." Dad said making me nod.

"But you three need to drive together and she'll drive by herself in case she wants to come home after school." Alessandro said.

~

We reached the school and I parked beside Luca's car. I turned off my car and got out.

"Where's your book bag?" Luca asked coldly.

"I never use one doofus." I said coldly back making him glare at me.

I glared back at him and then walked towards the school without them. Once I walked into the school I noticed the office to my left and I walked inside.

"Hi, sweetheart. Is there anything I can do for you?" The secretary asked.

"I'm a new student and I need my schedule." I said nicely.

"Of course hun, what's the name?" She asks while looking at her computer.

"Yaszy Romano." I said making her freeze. So, they know my brothers.