Chapter 39

After breakfast, we decided to hang out in the living room and watch tv together. I was laying across Alessandro and Lorenzo, and Matteo's lap in the love seat.

"Jesus Lorenzo, your knee is poking my pelvis." I said making Alessandro chuckle which caused me to glare at him, and then his lips formed into a smile which I sent back.

"Well, no one told you to lay on me." Lorenzo said making me scoff.

"I thought you loved me." I said making him grab a pillow and hit my head with it making me turn my head and gave him the dirtiest glare ever.

I sat up and stole the pillow out of his hand and whacked him with it before laying back down and using the pillow.

"Jesus, she's aggressive." I heard Lorenzo whisper to Alessandro making me turn my head and look at him with a cold facial expression.

Lorenzo stared back at me with the same facial expression on his face but I ended it quickly when I gave him the evilest smirk which caused him to quickly turned his head.

I looked at Alessandro who was smirking at me already. I sent him a smile before laying back down and turning my attention to Rush Hour which was playing on the television.

I felt someone staring at me making me look around the room and my eyes connected with Domenico's eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion making him chuckle and then look away leaving me confused.

What's with Domenico today? I will find out.

After watching a little bit of Rush Hour, Luca got bored and wanted to go to the mall or something which Noah's head snapped up quickly making me let out a short laugh.

I rode with Nick and Noah, and Domenico drove while Luca and Giovanni rode with him. I was in the front seat of Nick's car and Noah was telling me how Nick kicked her out of the car once and left her stranded.

"You two had some big problems." I said making Noah hit my arm but it wasn't hard enough to piss me off but I still turned my head towards her with the coldest look on my face making her sloughed into the seats.

A smirk formed on my face as I turned my head back around and I glanced over at Nick who was smirking, while glancing up at his mirror.

We reached the mall and Nick parked beside Domenico, and then Domenico got out with Luca and Giovanni then we got out of Nick's car.

We walked towards the front doors and Giovanni opened the door causing me to walk through and open the other door and hold it which Noah grabbed.

Domenico walked up beside me with a big smirk on his face making me confused. "What's with you today?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Nothings wrong, I'm just annoyed with our brothers that is all." He whispered back making me squint my eyes at him because he started to become suspicious.

"Why? Did something else happen?" I asked making him shake his head.

"No, I'm still annoyed with them from this morning." He said making me shake my head.

"It's not their fault that they're deep sleepers." I said making him glare at me.

"Are you choosing their side now?" He asked making me glare back at him.