Chapter 82

Third Person

Yaszy woke up, feeling pain in her stomach. She looked down to see blood seeping through her shirt, and she groaned in discomfort.

She grabbed her phone, saw that it was 9 in the morning, and groaned again while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

She looked over to see Kai sleeping peacefully next to her, and she smiled weakly. She dialed Emiliano's number and put the phone up to her ear.

"Amore? Are you okay?" He answered and there was a clear note of concern in his voice.

"The stitches came undone," She said to Emiliano, and she heard some shuffling on the phone before the call ended, which left her confused.

Her door opened, and Emiliano walked in and closed the door behind him then walked over to her bed and began checking her stomach.

"I'm going to have to restitch the wound," Emiliano said as he removed the necessary materials from his bag, and she nodded her head in confirmation.

"Okay," Yaszy said as she watched him prepare to restitch the wound, and she tried to ignore the discomfort that she was feeling.

Yaszy didn't like the idea of having to have the stitches redone, but she knew that it was necessary in order to ensure that nothing bad happened.

As Emiliano began the process of restitching the wound, she tried to keep still and focus on her breathing in order to remain calm and relaxed.

Emiliano worked on the wound on my stomach, she heard the door open, and she turned my head to see Alessandro walk in.

"I told you guys that one of us should have slept with her last night," he said coldly as he walked into her closet.

She was confused by the conversation that he and Alessandro were having making her look at Emiliano for an answer.

He then looked at her, gave her a reassuring and understanding look, and shook his head, as if to say that what they were discussing wasn't important or relevant.

"I'll be back," Alessandro said as he walked out of the closet, and then out of my room, and Emiliano just gave a light chuckle in response.

Emiliano finished the restitching of the wound, he placed gauges and tape over it to keep it safe and secure while it healed.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked and looked at her with a concerned expression on his face.

"There's a little discomfort," Yaszy said making Emiliano nod and acknowledge her statement.

He then grabbed a syringe needle filled with liquid out of the bag, and she was aware of what the liquid inside of it was.

"Just relax," Emiliano said reassuringly and she did as he instructed. With the liquid injected into her arm, she felt drowsy and relaxed.

Yaszy felt calm and content, and she was grateful for Emiliano's assistance with the discomfort, pain.

After Emiliano injected the sleeping medication into the Yaszy's arm, her eyes closed, and her breathing slowed, which indicating that she was soundly asleep.

Emiliano then grabbed another syringe needle filled with pain medication out of his bag and injected it into her arm. Hopefully, this would help alleviate both discomfort and any pain that she might experience.

Alessandro walked back into the room with a pair of sweatpants and files in his hand, and he saw his baby sister who was unconscious.

"What did you do to her?" He asked Emiliano in a cold tone, wanting to know why his baby sister was unconscious.