Chapter 36

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around to see I was in an unknown room but immediately recognized the room as Matteo's room.

I looked over at his nightstand to see a clock chilling by his lamp. I looked behind me to see Matteo sitting in his chair focused on paperwork.

I turned onto my stomach and lifted my head then rubbed my eyes. "Good Morning, Sorellina." Matteo spoke causing my head to jerk over his way.

(Sorellina- Baby sister)

"Good Morning, Teo." I said sitting up and stretching before sliding out of his bed from the end of the bed.

I walked to his door and twisted the door knob then opened the door and walked out making sure to close his door behind me. I walked to my room and opened the door then entered my room.

I closed the door behind me then walked into my closet and changed into workout clothes.

I threw my hair into a bun then walked out of my closet and grabbed my phone off my bed

I turned it on to see multiple messages from Nick and Noah from a week ago telling me to call them or text them back to let them know I'm okay.

I clicked the button on the side to turn off my phone then I walked out of my room and then straight down the stairs and then I walked to the basement door.

I opened the door then stepped down a stair then closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs, then straight to the gym.

I walked into the gym and started my workout. I spent an hour on the treadmill running and then another hour walking the treadmill.

I hopped off the treadmill then walked over to the punching bag and slid on punching gloves and started punching the bag.

The bag fell off the hook making me roll my eyes and move to another punching bag. I heard the door of the gym open making me look to see Alessandro with Dante.

They didn't notice me so I went back to punching the bag. "Already working out, didn't you just wake up yesterday, bambina?" Dante's voice made me stop working out.

(Bambina- Child.)

I turned around to see both of my brothers smirking while leaning against the wall. "Yeah, but I'm not in any pain or anything. I feel fine." I said while turning around and throwing another punch at the punching bag.

"Tesoro, do you have to knock the punching bag off the hook every time?" Alessandro asked making me nod my head.

"How will I know if they're dead if they don't drop?" I asked as a smirk formed on my lips.

Dante chuckled while Alessandro shook his head while smirking. They picked up the punching bag and place it back up on the hook.

"Now take an easy on the punching bags, because if you keep going the way you're going then we're gonna have to keep buying new punching bags." Alessandro said which made me glare at him.