Chapter 65

"Mike, we can't do that without getting caught." Harvey said making Mike run his hands through his hair.

Harvey and Mike have been going at each other since we got here about a case. Donna and I watched the two go at it and I couldn't hold in my laugh any longer.

Harvey and Mike looked at me like I was crazy making me stand up then walk over to Harvey's desk and then grabbed the case file out of Harvey's hand.

I scanned over the file then looked at Harvey and Mike. "You guys are also being scammed, whoever made this deal screwed you two." I said handing the file back to Harvey.

Him and Mike scanned over the file again then looked at each other with the 'She's right' face. Donna was looking at me impressed and amused making me smile softly at her.

Harvey picked up his phone and dialed a number then place the phone up to his ear. "Can you put me on with, Dana Scott." Harvey said into the phone with a serious expression on his face.

"You screwed us over, we both promised to make this a fair trial and then I found out that you lied to me." Harvey said.

I looked over at Mike who was looking out the window. I stood up from the couch and walked over then stood beside him and wrapped my arm around him.

"I'm sorry, you two got screwed over." I said making Mike smile softly at me making me smile back at him.

"It's not your fault, Blossom. If anything we wouldn't have noticed that without you." He said making me rest my head on his arm.

"What's going on here?" We heard making Mike and I turn to see Rachel and Jessica.

"Scottie, screwed over Harvey and Mike on the deal." Donna said.

Jessica sighed in disbelief and then sat down beside Donna. "We'll figure that out later, Blossom what happened to your hands?" Jessica said.

I said, "I lost control." Rachel and Jessica both looked at me with pity making me rest my head back on Mike's arm.

"Who did you kill, Blossom?" Jessica asked.

I responded back to her question, "My mom and uncle." I could feel Rachel and Jessica's staring at me. "I had a nightmare that caused me to black out." I spoke again then the whole room went quiet.

I looked into the window to see a reflection of a girl behind Mike and I. I turned around to see the girl staring at me making me furrow my eyebrows then looked at Harvey.

"Scottie this is Blossom, the fourteen years old who disappeared a couple years ago after coming and then she showed up recently again." Harvey said making Scottie nod her head.

"Nice to meet you." She said making me nod my head at her then I turned back around and laid my head on Mike's shoulder.

"She seems like a bitch." I whispered making Mike chuckle and look at me.

"That's because she is, her and Harvey have history together." He said which made me chuckle.

"Luca, what are you doing here?" Jessica said making me lift my head and turn around to see Luca standing by the door with his hands in his pockets.

"I came to check on my sister after I heard what happened this morning." He said bitterly making me look at Mike who then, nodded his head and I walked out Harvey's office with Luca following close behind me.

We walked into Mike's office and Luca chuckled then sat in Mike's chair. "You told me you were going to wait until after training Alessandro to kill them." He said emotionless.