Chapter 51

It was dinner time and Maddie wasn't hungry so, while she slept I went down to eat but Dad wasn't at dinner because he was slammed with paperwork.

Alessandro and Luca switched seats for the night which no one questioned because I told them what happened and not to mention it to him at all.

After dinner, I went upstairs to my room and closed then locked the door and got Maddie changed out of her clothes and into sleeping clothes.

I unlocked the door and walked into my closet and changed out my clothes and changed into sleepwear as well.

I walked out of my closet and walked over to Maddie then moved her to the middle of the bed carefully and laid down while waiting for Alessandro

He walked in and closed the door behind then walked over to the bed and laid behind Maddie. I switched the light switch off and Maddie cuddles up against me which caused me to smile.

"You're going to be an amazing mom one day, Tesoro." Alessandro said making me smile at him.

I reached my arm over Maddie and grabbed his hand. I closed my eyes and darkness took over me.

~

My eyes fluttered open to cute adorable laughs and two deep laughs. I looked over to see Maddie and the two guys from Matteo's room yesterday.

I sat up and watched the three laugh and giggle. "Good morning, baby." I said making Maddie stop giggling and look at me then smile big.

She stood up and ran over then tackled me. "Oof." I laughed as she tackled me.

"You're awake, finally." She said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Should I go back to sleep?" I asked her which caused her to shake her head no really fast then cuddle up in my lap.

"Please don't go back to sleep." She said making me kiss her head.

"I won't, sweet pea." I said wrap my arms around her and laying down with her in my arms.

I heard my door close causing my head to turn to see the two men were gone. I laid my head on top of Maddie's and rested my eyes.

I felt her move in my arms which caused my eyes to open and look down to see her facing me with her eyes closed. I smiled and went back to resting my eyes.

After laying there for a little bit, I moved Maddie to the side a little bit then slipped out of the bed.

I walked into the closet to search for an outfit for the day. I searched through outfits and found a cute dress for the day.