Chapter 18

Once we reached the school, I parked where Luca normally parks, and oh boy did he not like that. "Don't be such a big baby." I said making him glare at me.

"I love you too." I said as I turned off the car and got out. They followed my movements and we walked into the school and then into the office.

"How can I help you four?" The lady secretary asked.

"We had a family issue this morning that made us late for school." I said coldly to her which made her uncomfortable.

She handed us four excused slips and we walked to our third-period class. I walked in and the teacher was talking but stopped once I walked in.

I handed him the slip and took a seat. The teacher went back to talking and everyone looked at him but I still felt eyes on me making me turn my head to connect eyes with the same brown eyes from the cafeteria yesterday.

A smirk formed on his face making me look away. The bell rang making everyone stand up and exit the room.

I walked out of the classroom and there stood Aurora and Brooke. "Overslept this morning?" They asked making me smirk.

"No, we had a family emergency this morning." I told them as we walked to our fourth-period class.

I sat down feeling a headache from making me rub my temples as I sit down. The rest of the class walked in and sat down then the bell rang.

The teacher walked in and started taking attendance and started teaching. I felt the headache getting worse making me raise my hand.

"Yes, Miss. Romano." She said softly.

"Can I go to the nurse?" I asked making her smile with a nod.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the hallway and turned the corner hitting a hard object making me look up to see a dark brown eye boy from the cafeteria the other day.

"You okay?" He asked smriking at me making me smirk back.

"Yeah, can you point me to the nurses' office?" I asked rubbing circles on my temples.

"I can show you the way." He said making me nod.

He started walking towards the nurses' office and I decided to speak up. "So, what's your name?" I spoke.

"Nick Rossi, what's yours?" Nick asked making me chuckle.

"I'm Yaszy." I said still rubbing my temples.

"Why are you going to the nurse?" He asked.

"A headache." I said making him glance at me then looked back ahead.

We reached the nurse and I walked in after I told Nick I was okay from here and that it was nice to meet him making him walk away.

The nurse gave me medication and let me sit in the office until the next period which was lunch.

I texted Luca telling him I'm in the nurses' office and I'll meet them in the cafeteria.

Once I sent him that message the bell rang and I thank the nurse then walked out then head toward the cafeteria. I walked into the cafeteria and saw everyone at the table and Luca looked at his phone.

I walked to the table and sat down making Luca and Nico, and Giovanni look at me. "Are you okay?" Giovanni asked making me nod.

"I just had a headache that's all." I said making them nod.

Luca walked over to the snack bar and I sloughed more into my chair. Aurora handed me her phone and asked me to put my number into her phone. She gave it to Brooke and Evelyn and they put my number in their phones as well.