Chapter 47

"I choked on my own blood in my sleep from my ribs being broken and bruised which caused me to fall into a coma and I didn't come out of it until two weeks later." I told them which cause their eyes to tear up. "I'm better now, better than before." I spoke again.

"That's good, Blossom." Harvey said pulling me into a hug and kissing my head.

My attention was pulled away from Harvey when I heard small coughs making me look to see Maddie coughing. I rushed into the office and ran over to her then patted her back gently. "You okay, sweet pea?" I asked making her nod her head.

"What did I say about eating to fast, Sweet pea?" I said sitting beside her.

"I'm sorry." She said looking down at her lap.

"Oh, sweet pea. I'm not mad at you baby, you scared me when you started coughing that's all baby." I said making her nod her head.

"Let's take a small break, okay? Do you need to use the bathroom?" I asked her and she nodded her head quickly making me laugh.

"I can take her." Donna said making me smile.

"Is it alright if Donna takes you baby?" I asked and she smiled while nodding her head.

Donna came over and picked Maddie up then walked out of the office. "Please marry me." Mike joked making me laugh.

"You have Rachel." I said making him smile and nod his head.

"I heard my name." Rachel's voice came from the door. "Blossom." Rachel spoke again and sped walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hi, Rachel." I said hugging her back and she squeezed lightly, making me smile.

She pulled away and sat down at the table. "Where's Donna?" Rachel asked.

"Taking Maddie to the bathroom." I said as Donna walked back in with Maddie. Maddie ran over to me and I picked her up then sat her on my hip.

"Did you have fun with Donna, Baby?" I asked her which she smiled big.

"Yes, she showed me the air things in the bathroom." Maddie said making me smile.

"I can tell, your hair is out of control sweetie." I said as I fixed her hair.

"Can I try to finish my chicken nuggets? Please, I'll eat them slowly." She said making me nod my head.

I place her on her feet and when she saw Rachel she hid herself into my legs. "She won't hurt you baby, she's another friend of mine, she'll like you like Donna does." I told Maddie who nodded her head then walked over and sat next to Rachel.

Rachel was confused on what was going on. "She's Nick Rossi's sister." I said making Rachel's jaw drop.

"She looks just like him." Rachel said making me nod my head.

Maddie continued eating her chicken nuggets. Mike walked out of the office making me confused and then Louis told me Mike went to grab the pizza's.

"I'll be back," I said as I walked out of the office and walked down to Jessica's office to see her and my dad talking.

"Sorry to interrupt but pizza is going to be here soon and I wanted to see if you would like me to bring you some." I asked Jessica.

"Of course, Blossom and you're not interrupting." She said making me smile.

I nodded my head and walked back to Harvey's office. Maddie ran to me making me pick her up and she laid her head on my shoulder. "You tired baby?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said quietly as she rubbed her eyes making me smile.

"Then get some sleep baby, I got you." I told her and she gripped onto the back of my shirt making me hold her tighter.