Chapter 26

I woke up to my school alarm going off making me reach over and turn it off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then got out of bed and walked into my closet.

I grabbed workout clothes and stripped them out of my sleepwear then changed into the workout clothes.

I took my hair out of the bun I had it in and brushed through my hair with my fingers before throwing it back into a pony tail

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my phone then walked out of my room and headed straight down the stairs.

I walked to the basement door and opened it then stepped down a step and closed the door behind me, then I walked down the rest of the stairs and headed to the gym.

I stopped by the bar room to snag something stronger than what I'd been drinking. I found a bottle of Jack Daniels whisky and picked it then walked to the gym to relieve more anger.

I walked into the gym to see no one was inside making me smirk and walk over to the same punching bag I used two days ago.

I sat down on one of the benches and opened the bottle of whisky then took a sip out of it and felt the burning sensation in my throat but was not affected by it.

A smirk formed on my face as I took more sips of the whisky before putting the bottle down and standing up to walk toward the punching bag.

I got into the fighting position and started punching the bag with all of my energy. I started power punching the bag and then kicking it which made the bag come off of the hook it was hanging from.

I went to the one beside it and started throwing punches at that bag now and I was about to punch the bag again but the door to the gym opened making my head snap over to see Alessandro and Lorenzo.

They looked at the punching bag on the floor and then looked at me making me shrug my shoulders innocently making them shake their heads and they walked over and fixed it.

"How are you feeling about the race? I know it was a last-minute thing." Lorenzo said making me smile.

"I feel good, and racing is not a last-minute thing." I said squinting my eyes and glaring at him.

"She's got this, I keep telling you Brother, but you keep doubting her." Alessandro said patting Lorenzo's back making me smirk.

"You were doubting me? Do you not know who I am?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"I'm afraid it'll end badly and you'll get hurt." Lorenzo said making me feel guilty so, I hugged him and he hugged back making me smile into his shoulder.

"I got this brother, I know what to do if it goes downhill." I said making him nod into my shoulder.

I pulled away and looked at Alessandro who was smiling. "Do you want a hug too?" I asked holding my arms out making him chuckle and then wrapped his arms around me and lifted me.