Chapter 55

My eyes fluttered up as I heard knocking on my door. Making me toss the blankets off me then climbed out of the bed and walked over to my door.

I twisted the door knob then pulled my door open to reveal Dante. "Someone better have been murdered." I spoke coldly.

"No, we have a meeting so, get ready and lose the attitude." He said then walked away making me roll my eyes and close my door.

I walked into my closet and looked for an outfit for the office. I changed out of my sleepwear clothes and changed into the outfit I picked out for the office.

I walked out of my closet once I was dressed and walked into my bathroom closing the door behind me and locked it

I walked out of my closet once I was dressed and walked into my bathroom closing the door behind me and locked it. I started off by curling my hair and then applied mascara on my eyelashes.

Once I was done with my hair and makeup, I brushed my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my gun holster then attached it to my thigh under my skirt.

I slid my phone into the gun holster and then walked to my door and twisted the doorknob. I pulled the door open then closed it behind me as I walked out of my room. Luca walked out of his room while texting on his phone making me shake my head at him.

While walking he felt my presence and lifted his head then smiled when he saw me. "I picked that out for you." He said making me nod my head with a smile on my face.

"You did." I said intertwining my arm with his and then we walked downstairs and where everyone else was waiting.

We walked out to the car and got in then dad started the engine. He drove down the driveway then pushed the button for the gates, and when he reached them he drove through them once they were completely open.

I laid my head on Luca's shoulder and rested my eyes as Dad drove to the office. Domenico laid his head on my shoulder and Luca then rested his head on the top of mine.

The car came to a stop causing my eyes to open to see that we were outside of the firm building. Domenico got out then I did and I closed the door behind me.

We walked inside the firm building and then over to the elevators. Luca, Domenico, and Giovanni, I got into the one elevator while Dad and them got in the other elevator.

The elevator moved up and when it got to the floor that the office was on the elevator dinged then the doors opened. We stepped out of the elevator then waited for Dad and them.

Their elevator opened and they stepped out then we walked to the conference rooms. We walked in and Alessandro placed his hands on my shoulders and then directed me to the seat in between Dad and him.

I sat down in the seat, then Dad and Alessandro sat down on both sides of me. A small group of men walked in with folders in their hands and they sat down in front of us.

"Mr. Romano, we found some information on the Russian's." The man in front of Dad said.

"What did you find?" Dad says as he leans back into his chair just like Alessandro and I.