Chapter 97

I finished eating the food Lorenzo made me and he grabbed the empty plate after kissing my head. "You did great, Angel." He said, and placed the plate in the sink.

I smiled slightly and then stood up from the chair, walked back to the living room. When I walked in everyone looked at me which made me scratch the back of my neck then walked over to Dante.

He held his arms out and I sat in his lap then hid my face in his chest. He rested his head against mine and then rubbed circles on my back.

The door bell rang causing Dante to tense up, and Matteo spoke up. "Are we expecting anyone?" He asked and I could hear a slight of coldness in his voice.

"Yeah, Alex and Jason actually." Emiliano said making Domenico and Luca ask him why.

"I asked if she wanted Alex and Jason to come over and she said yes, so I called them." Emiliano said and I felt Dante kiss the side of my head.

"Where is she?" I heard Alex's voice ask which sounded stressed.

"Living room." I heard Lorenzo's voice respond to his question.

I heard multiple footsteps enter into the living room, and I kept my face hidden in Dante's chest. "Have a seat, we're about to watch a movie." Dad said.

I felt Dante kiss my head. "I think Alex wants you." He whispered in my ear.

I lifted my head to see that Alex was looking over at me. I felt Dante remove his grip around me and I stood up then walked over to Alex who was beside Mike.

He pulled me into his lap then wrapped his arms around me and rested his head against mine like Dante did. Mike pulled my legs on his lap, and chuckled causing us all to look at him.

He turned red then slouched in the couch and everyone including me laughed which made everyone look at me instead of Mike.

It was my turn to turn red and I glared at Mike. "Why are you glaring at me? You're the one who laughed." He said.

"Cause you made me." I said and he tried to glare at me but was failing hard. "Careful you might give yourself hemorrhoids if you keep trying." I added which made his jaw drop and everyone burst out laughing.

"And it's going to be your fault if do not mine." He said.

"No, it's your fault because I'm not the one who looked constipated." I said and Harvey was laughing to the point he couldn't breathe.

"Okay, I can't breathe." Harvey said stood up, walked out of the living room.

"'Now look what you did." Mike said making me grab a pillow then whack him with it.

"She's definitely back." Lorenzo said making me throw the pillow at him. "Hey, what was that for?" He asked.

"As long as it's not me." Mike said and I felt something soft touch my back making me realize Luca was handing me a pillow.

Donna tapped mikes shoulder causing him to look at her and I grabbed the pillow from Luca then whacked Mike with it and chucked it making it hit someone but I didn't want to look.

Mike turned his head with his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Where the heck did you get a pillow from and where is it?" He asked.

"Right here." We heard Alessandro say and I saw my dad trying not to laugh.

"Why do you have it?" Mike asked Alessandro.

"Because when she whacked you with it and threw the evidence it ended up hitting me in the face." Alessandro said making Mike look at me.