Chapter 57

Third Person

Yaszy's eyes fluttered opened but closed immediately due to sunlight shining in her eyes making her cover her head with the blanket which earned a chuckle from Matteo who was doing paperwork at his desk.

He stood up from his seat and walked over to the windows then he closed the curtains. He turned around then walked over to his sister and tried to pull the blankets down but she had a good grip on the blanket which made him laugh.

He went back to his desk and continued working on paperwork while yaszy continued sleeping.

Alessandro and Alessio were in the office with Roman talking about the trackers. "I'll inject the tracker by a needle and it'll be place in the inner part of the bicep." Roman told Alessio and Alessandro.

"Is it noticeable?" Alessio asked Roman who shook his head.

"It's tiny, once's it's in the arm the skin pretty much covers it up." Roman said making Alessandro and Alessio nod their heads. "Was anyone against it?" Roman asked making Alessio nod his head.

"Matteo was, until Yaszy talked him into by saying if he's not going to do it for him then do it for her and he agreed immediately after." Alessandro said making Roman nod his head amused.

"So, I finally get to meet the Principessa." Roman said bring the glass of alcohol that was in his hands up to his lips and took a swig.

"Yeah, she's feisty and there's something you should know. Ever heard of Dark Angel?" Alessandro asked Roman who nodded his head.

"She is Dark Angel." Alessio said making Roman's eyes widen and he looked at the two hoping they were kidding.

"No, you two are fucking with me. There is no way in hell Dark Angel is your daughter. She's sounds so innocent by the way you guys talk about her." Roman said dumbfounded.

"She is but she has that dark side like us Romano's." Alessandro said making Roman chuckle.

"Whose anger is worse? Luca or her?" Roman asked curiously.

"Her." Alessio and Alessandro both said at the same time making Roman laugh.

"No way." Roman said while still laughing.

"It's true, but when it comes to staying out of public when they're angry they're both the same on that." Alessio said making Roman's lips form into smirk.

"I can't wait to meet her." Roman said finishing the drink in his hands.

Lorenzo was looking for Matteo who is normally making himself a cup of coffee at this time. When he walked into the kitchen he didn't see Matteo at all.

Maybe he's in his room? Lorenzo thought in his head as he walked up the stairs to Matteo's room. When he reached Matteo's room he knocked on the door and after a few seconds it opened to reveal Matteo.

"What's up?" Matteo asked Lorenzo who was confused on why he was knocking on Matteo's door.

"Did you finish the paperwork? Padre wants it." Lorenzo asked Matteo who turned around and walked over to his desk.

(Padre- Father)

Lorenzo stepped inside Matteo's room and immediately saw his Sorella sleeping like the Angel she is. His lips curled up into a smile

Matteo reached Lorenzo and handed him the paperwork he finished. Lorenzo grabbed the paperwork then walked out of Matteo's room and walked to Alessio's office.

He walked into the office and handed Alessio the paperwork then sat down beside Alessandro. "Where is your brother?" Alessio asked Lorenzo.

"I'm his room, with a sleeping Angel in his bed." Lorenzo answered his father and his response made Alessio smile.

"Then let's do her tracker while she's sleeping." Alessio said making Roman nod his head then grabbed his bag from beside him and the two walked out of the office to Matteo's room.

They knocked on his door then the door opened a few seconds after they knocked. "Father, Roman? What's going on?" He asked the two.

"We're going to do your sister tracker while she's asleep, and then we're going to do yours after her." Alessio said making Matteo nod his head then he stepped to the side and let the two walk in.

Roman saw Yaszy and his lips formed into a smile. They were right she's sleeping like an angel. He place his bag on the couch then opened the bag and grabbed out a syringe with a needle at the end.

He walked over to Yaszy who was sleeping and he pinched the back of her arm then stuck the needle into her skin and injected the tracker into her arm.

He pulled the needle out of her arm then turned around and walked over to his bag where he grabbed another syringe with a needle at the end.

He walked over to Matteo and did the same to him then Roman pulled out the needle. He walked back over to his bag and grabbed a little plastic bag then threw the syringes he just used in the plastic bag.

He placed the bag in his bag then closed his bag and the two left leaving the two siblings alone. They walked back to the office and Roman did Alessandro, Emiliano and Lorenzo a while.

Domenico, Luca and Giovanni were still sleeping so, Roman decided to wait until they wake up to do them.

Roman connected Matteo, Lorenzo, Emiliano and Alessandro, Yaszy's tracker to the computer awhile. "So, how much do I owe you?" Alessio asked Roman.

"I don't want your money Alessio, we're family it's free of charge and it's to keep everyone safe." Roman said making Alessio nod his head.

"Thank you, Fratello. You don't know how much this means to know my kids will be safe now." Alessio said making Roman pat Alessio's arm.

"I'm also doing this so you guys don't lose your Principessa again, because I saw the way you guys changed when she was kidnapped." Roman said making the brothers look at each other then back to their father who was looking at his sons.

"We got her back, and that's all that matters." Alessio said making his sons agree with him.

Yaszy Romano

My eyes fluttered opened for the second time this morning. I lifted my head to see Matteo at his desk typing away at his computer.

I laid my head back down and laid there until my body woke up. Once, my body was awake I threw my legs over the edge of the bed then sat up. "Good morning, Sorella." Matteo said as he walked over then placed a kiss on my head.

"Good morning." I said tiredly then, rested my head on him which made him chuckle.

"Dad and Roman did our trackers while you were asleep." Matteo said making me nod my head against him.

I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes then placed my feet on the floor and stood up. I hugged Matteo before exiting his room and walking to mine.

I twisted my doorknob and pushed my door open then walked inside. I walked to my closet and picked out a outfit for today.

I walked out of the closet with the outfit I picked out in my hands then I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me and locking it.

I place my clothes down on the sink and then turned on the shower knob to the right for warm water. While, the shower warmed up I stripped out of my sleep wear clothes then stepped into the shower.