Chapter 61

It was Wednesday morning, and today is our last day of school so then we can focus mainly on the mafia

I was in the middle of spraying my hair with hair spray so the curls will stay in all day, when I heard my name from in my room.

I opened my door and poked my head out to see Alessandro. "Yeah?" I said making him look over at me.

"You four need to go to the warehouse immediately after school." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

"I'm gonna skip breakfast, I'm not hungry." I said making him nod his head hesitantly then he walked out of my room and I walked back into the bathroom to finish my hair.

Once, I was done with my hair I applied mascara to my eyelashes then brushed my teeth. I cleaned up the bathroom then walked out and sat at the end of my bed.

I grabbed the sweatshirt Luca gave me to wear a couple days ago and slid it over my head. I grabbed my keys and place them in the pocket of the hoodie then grabbed my phone from behind me.

I turned it on then clicked on crossy road and played for a little bit until I got irritated with it.

I sighed then turned off my phone and slid it into the pocket of the hoodie. There was a knock at my door and it opened then Giovanni's head poked in making me smile.

"Ready for the last day of school, Sorella. I'm so excited, no more prison after today." He said making me laugh.

I stood up from the end of my bed and walked out of my room with Giovanni walking behind me. We walked down the stairs and then to the garage door.

We walked through the door and saw Luca and Domenico standing by my car. "Ready to graduate." Domenico said once he saw Giovanni and I.

"Let's do this." I said walking to the drivers side and opened it then slid inside the car.

I closed the door once I was in the car and then I pushed both buttons and started the engine. When the garage door opened completely I drove out of the garage then drove down the driveway to the gates.

I drove through the gates then pushed both buttons to close the gates and garage door. When I reached the end of our road I took a right then drove to school.

On the drive to school, we heard cars driving up on us making us look to see Nick, Noah and Ace, his brothers.

"How the hell did they exactly know where we were, like damn. Sorella, push down on the god damn gas pedal." Domenico said making me do exactly what he said to do.

I pushed down farther on the pedal making the car sped up faster. "There you go, Sorella. You're losing them." Giovanni said as him and Nico watched out the back rear window.

I pulled into the school and parked into my parking spot before Luca then turned off my car. The four of us got out of my car and then Nick and them walked over to us.

"Last day bitches!" Noah said making random people look at us.

"Tell the entire world why don't you?" Ace said making Noah flick him off.

"I say we got our diploma's and then leave this shitty ass place." Giovanni said making Nico slap the back of his head.

"And what if father or Alessandro find out huh? Then, we're all fucked." Nico said making Giovanni cross his arms across his chest.

We walked into the school and the principal was standing by the door. "Romano, Rossi, Black. Can you kids follow me?" He said then turned around and walked towards the office with us following behind him.

We all entered the office following behind him and he turned into a room then we all walked inside to see diplomas scattered across the table.

"I forgot to tell your parents but once you guys take the diplomas you guys are free to leave but if you guys decide to stay that's fine." He said then walked out of the room.

I stepped forward and opened one of the diplomas and saw Liam's name. "Liam." I said handing him his diploma which he grabbed.

I opened another one and saw Luca's name. "Twin." I said holding his diploma towards him, which he grabbed.

I continued doing that until all of them were passed out then we all decided to stay to say goodbye to our friends. Luca and I walked to first period then walked inside the classroom and sat down in our seats.

Aurora walked in and sat down in front of us then turned around and glared at Luca and I. "So, you two are leaving me." She said making Luca and I nod our heads slowly.

"Are we going to be able to hang still?" She asked making Luca and I nod again which made her smile.

"Good." She said making me laugh and shake my head.

"I'm going to miss you two." She said which made me smile softly.

"You will still get to see us a lot, nothing is going to change." Luca said making Aurora nod her head.

The teacher walked in then sat things on her desk and started talking. She asked how our break was and most of the class said good but some didn't respond.

"Okay I figured since I forgot to make copies of the worksheet for today, that I thought we could just have a free class period." She said making everyone excited and some students stood up then moved with friends.

Aurora turned around to face Luca and I. "Why are you guys graduating early?" She asked.

"Our dad, wants us to focus more on the Mafia than focusing on school." Luca said making Aurora nod her head.

"Don't worry though, we won't forget about you, or Brooke." I said making her playful glare at me which made me shake my head then flick her off while the teacher wasn't looking.

Aurora gasped then held a fist to her chest and faked cry. "I thought you loved me." She said making me roll my eyes and look at Luca who was amused.

"Nah, I never loved you." I said jokingly which made her look at Luca for help.

"I'm sorry, whatever she feels I feel." He said making her glare at him and then scoff.

"We both know that twin telepathy isn't real." Aurora said making me shake my head and Luca chuckled.

"Can we do a sleepover at my house this weekend?" Aurora asked.

"Friday night I have a race but if my dad allows us too then we'll be there." I said making Aurora smile and clap her hands like a child which made Luca and I laugh.

The bell rang making us three stand up from our seat then walked to our next class.