Chapter 75

I was awake, I realized that I was lying in bed, wrapped up in both Alessandro's and Luca's arms.

I needed to pee, and I desperately tried escaping their grip, only to be met with their tightening arms.

I took a deep breath, feeling like I would explode if I couldn't use the bathroom soon. I tried one more time, to break free. It was impossible, and I gave up trying to get out of their grip. I slid out of their grasp instead, and made my way to the bathroom.

I rushed to the bathroom once I was free from their grip, and I quickly did my business and washed my hands. After that, I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet to change into workout clothes.

I walked out once I was changed and walked into my bathroom to brush my hair and put it up into a ponytail

When I came out, I saw Alessandro sitting up with a concerned expression on his face, but once he saw me, his expression relaxed, and he got out of the bed.

He walked over to me, he took me in his arms, wrapping them tightly around me.

"You okay?" he asked, his tone one of genuine concern. I could hear the care in his voice, and my heart fluttering, as I looked up at him and nodded my head.

When he pulled away, his facial expression was stern and serious, which got my attention immediately.

"Dad wants us to train today, so I'll meet you in the training room, but do not go into Roman's cell, understand?" Alessandro said sternly, and I nodded immediately in response.

I walked out of my room, I made my way down the stairs and walked to the basement door, where I wrapped my hand around the knob and twisted it. Opening the door, I went down the stairs, closing it behind me.

I walked down the remaining steps, I made my way to the training room, where I sat down on the mats, awaiting Alessandro's arrival.

Looking down at my bicep, which was still wrapped from yesterday, I realized that Alessandro and I would need to avoid any tactics that involved our biceps. I also felt a bit bad, because Lorenzo and Alessandro looked at me strangely when I was playing Mario Kart while Emiliano surgically removed the tracker.

They understood why I was doing it, but I could see that they were not happy about the situation. Either way, we would have to be careful in how we approach the day's training session.

Hearing footsteps entering the gym, I looked up, expecting it to be Alessandro, but it was Roman, instead. The guy looked like absolute crap, and I felt my blood start to boil a bit.

"Roman, what are you doing here and how did you even escape?" I asked, my tone conveying my irritation and annoyance.

"I've worked here for years, I know how to escape the cells," he said as he slowly crept towards me.