Chapter 110

I walked into Jason's room, looked around for the paintball gun that he was talking about the other day and I found it in the closet in a box.

I picked it up and loaded it up, walked out of Jason's closet, and I sneaked out onto the balcony, peeked over the railing slowly to see them talking huddled up.

I pointed the paintball gun at Lorenzo's back and pulled the trigger causing a paintball to hit his back, and I dropped to the ground quickly.

"Princess, I swear to god if that was you." Lorenzo yelled and I laughed, crawled back into Jason's room.

I stood up once I was out of view and quickly ran back into Jason's closet, hid the gun then ran into Jason's bathroom.

I closed and locked the door, and heard footsteps which made me laugh quietly. "Angel, where are you." I heard Lorenzo's voice.

I walked out of the bathroom, and Lorenzo walked into Jason's room. "Where were you?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"The bathroom, why?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Then someone else fucking shot me with a paintball gun." He said, I laughed which made him squint his eyes at me.

"It was probably Adam or Ryan." I said, he quickly exited the room which made me follow behind him but I ran down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen then walked out the back door, saw the McCann brothers still in the pool and once they saw me they looked at me confused.

"Where were you?" Alex asked.

"Jason's bathroom." I said to them then sat down in one of the chairs.

"Isn't there a paintball gun in your closet?" Justin asked Jason, who made Alex look at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Did you shoot your own brother?" Alex asked and I shook my head.

"Why would I shoot my own brother?" I asked and leaned back in the chair, Alex smirked at me.

"Maybe because he kept splashing you." Alex said and I chuckled.

"Doesn't mean I shot him." I said as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Where is she?" I heard Lorenzo's voice and I looked over at the door, and he walked out.

Once he saw me, he pointed his finger at me. "Adam and Ryan are not home missy which leaves you as the person who shot me with a freaking paintball gun." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was using the bathroom, dork so how could I have shot you?" I said and he stepped closer to me while glaring at me.

"Angel, there was no way in hell that you were using the bathroom." He said and I laughed which made him charge at me causing me to stand up, and run away from him.

I ran down to the second layer yard and hid in some bushes from Lorenzo. I peeked out slightly and saw Lorenzo looking through the other bushes, he stopped looking which made me furrow my eyebrows.

He immediately turned and I held my breath hoping he wouldn't catch me, he picked something off the ground and threw it at the bush that I was in which ended up hitting the side of my thigh causing me to wince quietly which caused me to look down to see a rock.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around and I laughed quietly, he walked over to the shed, and started looking around it which made me laugh again. I slipped out of the bush and ran back up the stairs.

"Sup, dorks." I said to the brothers in the pool and sat down in one of the chairs.

Alex climbed out of the pool with an unknown expression on his face and I laughed as he walked towards me which made me take off running from him, and ran inside the house, ran straight to Alex's office to hide in the vents.