Chapter 76

After Alessandro brought me to my room and closed the door behind him, I was confused. I looked at Kai, and he seemed confused as well.

"I'm just as confused as you are, little wolf," I said. I walked to my closet, I walked inside and started to rummage around in my clothes.

I found the perfect outfit, and I took it with me to the bathroom. I placed it on the sink and heard footsteps entering the bathroom, and when I looked down, I saw Kai. I couldn't help but smile softly at him as I closed the door.

I wrapped my knuckles with Saran Wrap and tape to keep the water out. I stripped out of my workout clothes and quickly got into the shower.

I stood under the shower head, feeling the hot water relax my tense muscles. I picked up some 2-in-1 shampoo and poured a small amount onto my hand, massaging it into my hair.

I rinsed out the shampoo and then poured some body wash onto the loofah, scrubbing my body with it as I enjoyed the luxurious feeling of the hot shower.

After a few minutes, I shut the water off the stepped out of the shower. I reached over, grabbed two towels from the rack and wrapped my hair in one, drying off with the other towel.

After that I got dressed into the outfit I had picked out.

I took my hair dryer out from under the sink, and plugged it in

I took my hair dryer out from under the sink, and plugged it in. Once it was ready, I unraveled the towel from my hair, and started blow drying it. After it was completely dry, I unplugged the hair dryer and place it back under the sink.

Next, I grabbed my hairbrush, and brushed my hair. I ended up applying a light coat of mascara to my eyelashes, feeling pretty satisfied with my overall look.

I brushed my teeth, took the tape and Saran Wrap off my bandaged knuckles, and threw it into the trash, while tossing my dirty clothes in the hamper. Afterwards, I walked out of the bathroom, with Kai following closely.

Kai jumped onto the bed and curled up into a ball at the end, from there, I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from my desk area and walked out onto the balcony.

Taking a swig from the bottle, I took in the fresh air and admired the beautiful view, feeling more relaxed than I had felt in a long time.

I leaned against the railing and brought the bottle to my lips, downing the whiskey in one go, before setting the bottle on the table behind me. With the alcohol rushing through my bloodstream, I sat down on the couch, feeling more relaxed than ever.

I saw movement in the corner of my eye and turned my head to see Kai limping out. I reached out and picked him up, before he lay down beside me.

Now that Roman was dead, maybe everything would go back to the way it was before Roman had betrayed us.