Chapter 64

Third Person

Harvey woke up to his alarm going off making him press the stop button. He threw the blankets off of himself then sat up throwing his legs over the side of the bed.

He felt movement in his bed making him stand up and turn around to see a sleeping Blossom in his bed. He noticed her knuckles on both hands were busted open and bruised badly making him frown.

He sat down on the bed looking at the sleeping girl in his bed. "What happened to you, blossom." He whispered then pushed the hair that was in her face behind her hair.

He leaned over to place a kiss on her head and when he kissed her head, she shuffled around making Harvey hold his breath. Once he noticed she was still sleeping he let out the breath he was holding then stood up and walked into his bathroom.

He turned on his shower then stripped out of his boxers shorts before stepping into the shower. He did his shower routine then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off with.

He wrapped the towel around his waist then walked out of the bathroom and into his closet. He got dressed in a blue navy suit then a blue tie.

He walked out of his closet and checked on Blossom only to find her still sleeping. He smiled then walked into the bathroom and did his hair and brushed his teeth.

He spray cologne then walked out of the bathroom and walked to his kitchen. He started cooking breakfast which he never does because he doesn't have anyone to cook it for but he does now.

He cooked himself and Blossom Eggs, Bacon and Sausage. When he was done cooking he walked into his room and walked over to Yaszy then gently shook her to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and Harvey smiled. "I made breakfast." He said making her nod her head.

She sat up and then rubbed her eyes before getting out of Harvey's bed and followed him out to the kitchen. She sat down at the island and Harvey sat a plate of food in front of her.

"Mike will be here soon, just to let you know." Harvey said making her nod her head.

"Sorry for breaking in the way I did, I didn't want to be alone and I didn't want to be home." She said making Harvey pat her arm.

"You're welcome to break in whenever you need to, there's a guest room in case you need to ever stay." Harvey said making her smile weakly.

"You wouldn't happen to have gauges and wrapping?" I asked making Harvey nod his head.

"I'll wrap your hands up after we eat." He said earning a head nod back from her.

The two ate breakfast together in peace. This is what Harvey has been needing lately company, and Blossom made that happen.

"You coming to work with me?" Harvey asked making her nod her head.

"I know you have a driver but I was thinking about letting you drive my car." She said making Harvey's face lit up.

"Hell yeah, I can't wait to rub this in Louis's face." Harvey said making Yaszy laugh.

"Don't tell Mike but I'm going to help him practice so he can get his license." She said making Harvey pat her shoulder making Yaszy smile softly at Harvey.

The two finished eating breakfast and the door bell rang making Harvey go answer the door. Mike walked in and when he spotted Yaszy he smiled big. "Blossom." He said and rushed over then wrapped his arms around her.

"What happened to your hands?" He asked pulling away from the hug and grabbed her hand gently then examined her knuckles.

"I lost control and killed my mom and uncle." She said making Harvey and Mike look at each other then back at Blossom who was staring at the counter.