Chapter 11

We were back home now and I was in my room watching Lucifer with Luca and Nico, and Giovanni. They were on my bed while I was checking out the guns.

I never thought in a million years I would be holding a gun again because the last one I had Jake took it and that's when all the beating and torture actually started happening.

I smirked at the guns before laying the guns and knives on the couch. I decided to keep the purple gun in my car and keep the black one on me.

"You okay, Sorella? You're staring at those guns pretty scarily." Giovanni's voice rang through my ears bringing me out of my trance.

I nodded and looked toward the three of them. "It's been three years since I last held a gun." I spoke as I picked up the black gun.

"We have a shooting range if you want us to take you to it." Domenico said.

"I still need a tour of the house anyways so, let's do it." I said making the three of them stand up from my bed.

I grabbed the two guns and we walked out of my room and then down the stairs. We walked into the basement and down a hallway until we came to a big red door.

Luca opened the door to reveal a big shooting range. "This is awesome." I said walking into the room.

"Yeah, it's my favorite place other than the gym." Giovanni said making my lips curl up into a smile.

Nico handed me safety glasses and earplugs. I took the glasses but shook my head no to the earplugs.

I've been around shootings so many times, that the sound doesn't bother me anymore. Luca set the target up for me and switched places with me.

I spread my legs a little and stood up straight, then aimed my gun at the target and pulled the trigger. The first couple shots definitely went into the head.

I shot multiple rounds and then moved out of the area. Giovanni pushed the button to bring the target towards him.

He froze when he saw my shots which means they were good. They turned around to face me and I had a smirk on my face. "H-how?" Giovanni asked.

"Jake and Mary used to send me somewhere when I was younger and they trained me. They taught me how to shoot, and how to fight. They also taught me how to torture people." I said making their facial expressions turn blank.

"I became the best out of everyone else, even better than the people who taught me everything I needed to know." I told them.

"You were trained by the Russians. They had you trained by the Russians which means if they know you're alive you will be put on a hit list." Luca said while pacing back and forth.

"Luca, I know how to handle myself. Now calm the fuck down." I snapped causing him to stop pacing.

"We gotta tell Dad, they need to know." Luca said.

"We can tell them at dinner." I said rolling my eyes. "Now you three need to take me on a tour of the house." I spoke coldly.

They nodded and we walked out of the shooting range then through the hallway and up the stairs. We reached the top of the basement stairs and turned right to head to the stairs to go upstairs.

The house was fucking huge, the entire time I was looking around for small objects that will help me get through this house without getting lost.

We finished the tour and decided to chill in the living room with Enzo and Matteo. "How did you like the tour?" Nico asked.

"This mansion is way too fucking big." I said making them all chuckle.

"Well what did you expect, Sorella? We're rich." Domenico said making roll my eyes.