Chapter 30

I woke up to the smell of breakfast making me open my eyes to see Nick walking in with a tray of food making me smile.

"Aww, you made breakfast." I said making him chuckle.

"Yes, I did and you are going to love my cooking baby girl." Nick said making me smirk and then shake my head at him.

"I'll be the judge of that." I said holding my hands out for the tray which he handed to me and I place it down on my lap.

"I hope you're eating this with me because if you're trying to make me fat it's not going to work." I said making him laugh.

"Of course, I'm going to eat some with you, precious." Nick said sitting beside me and grabbed himself a fork and I grabbed a fork and the two of us started eating breakfast together.

I took a bite of the bacon and looked at Nick who was already smirking at me. "I told you, that you were going to love it." Nick said making me scoff.

"You call that good? That didn't taste right at all, Nick." I said jokingly as I put the piece of bacon down onto the plate making his jaw dropped.

"I made all of this with love." Nick said making me smile.

"I'm messing with you, Nick. It's amazing." I said making him smile big and his eyes shined bright with happiness.

"Good, because I was not going to make you anything else." He said making me laugh and shake my head.

"I would have ordered food then, if you didn't make me anything else." I said making him laugh and shake his head now.

"I would have probably took that food and threw it away." Nick said making me laugh.

"You wouldn't have." I said making him look at me with a serious face.

"I would." He said making me roll my eyes jokingly.

We continued eating the breakfast he made for us, and we got full quick and looked down at the tray to see most of the food was gone making Nick smirk.

"I cooked the correct portion of everything." Nick said making me nod my head with a smile.

"You did but now get out so I can get dressed." I said making him chuckle and smirk.

"As you wish my love." Nick said making me smile and he grabbed the tray and walked out of my room.

I stood up out of bed and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I found a black T-shirt and shorts that I paired with a pair of black Converses.

I changed out of my sleepwear and changed into the outfit

I changed out of my sleepwear and changed into the outfit. I walked out of my closet and then into the bathroom where I closed and locked the door.

I did my business and then washed my hands. After I washed my hands I brushed my teeth.

I took my hair out of the bun and then brushed it out before throwing it back into a bun and applying mascara on my eyelashes.